Marshmallow Tea Herbal Nutritious Natural Dried 50g Packets
- stem and leaves are fleshy and its white flower has five petals. It is not known exactly when marshmallows were invented, but their history goes back29 KB (3,599 words) – 12:35, 17 April 2021
- root since ancient Egyptian times evolved into today’s marshmallow treat, but most modern marshmallow treats no longer contain any marsh-mallow root. The9 KB (974 words) – 17:30, 2 April 2021
- and western Asia. It includes Althaea officinalis, also known as the marshmallow plant, whence the fluffy confection got its name. They are found on the5 KB (435 words) – 13:41, 17 April 2021
- 50g Bags of Dried Marshmallow Flowers
- 2g x 20 Packets Tea Bags
- Private Label Custom Packaging available
- Minimum Wholesale Export Total Order $1000
- Per Tea kind is $200
What are the Benefits of Marshmallow Tea?
How To Make Marshmallow Flower Tea :
- Add 1 Medium Spoon into A Boiled Cup Of Water
- Wait 2 -3 Minutes And Enjoy
Nutrition Facts For Marshmallow Flower Tea :
Marshmallow leaf and root are used for pain and swelling (inflammation) of the mucous membranes that line the respiratory tract. They are also used for dry cough, inflammation of the lining of the stomach, diarrhea, stomach ulcers, constipation, urinary tract inflammation, and stones in the urinary tract.
Marshmallow leaf is used topically as a poultice for insect bites.
Marshmallow root is applied to the skin as an ingredient in ointments for chapped skin as well as for pain and swelling of the feet and hands due to exposure to the cold (chilblains).
In foods, marshmallow leaf and root are used as a flavoring agent.
- Keep In Cool Dry Place