Make a statement with YeniExpo modern website design services created to grow your business and sales. We can design and build a brand new WordPress eCommerce Online Store Website or a unique Blog. The Internet has become essential to most companies and people. A well-designed website is now a necessity for any brand. YeniExpo will help you create a modern website that will elevate your brand delivering an engaging web experience to convert your site visitors to loyal customers.
What we offer:
- Custom WordPress designs
- Custom redesigns
- Responsive web design
- UX/UI design
- Shopify web design
- Magento web design
- Designs for corporate blogs
- Website design for desktop and mobile devices compliant
YeniExpo utilize the following approach to our website design services:
- Identify your brand needs.
- Research your industry, competition, and audience.
- Develop a UI/UX sitemap and wireframe.
- Collaborate with you and your team to form a content strategy.
- Design the graphics and other visual elements of your website.
Who can benefit from our Website Design Services:
- eCommerce websites
- B2C marketplaces
- B2B Marketplaces
- Technology startups
- Booking Services
- News blogs
- and more
Website Design Services Customization
Completely customizable eCommerce platform for entrepreneurs worldwide. Go beyond the confines of traditional eCommerce solutions, and be limited only by your own imagination. Get a Custom Site Optimized for SEO and Mobile … With a user-friendly website design that’s intuitive, as well as modern
- Powered by trust: Our WooCommerce websites are built on WordPress, the software that runs 26% of the web. Regularly audited by Sucuri, an industry leader in security, you’re in good hands.
- Content at the core: Working on top of the world’s most popular content management system, Our WooCommerce websites seamlessly integrate commerce with content. Everything you need is in one place.
- A modular system: Our WooCommerce website design is kept lean so you can add just the options you want. It’s also made to work alongside your favorite WordPress plugins, so you can keep the features you already love.
- Sell anything: From physical products and digital downloads to subscriptions, content and even appointments, you can sell anything with our WooCommerce website.
- No limits: Our WooCommerce website is entirely open source, which means you can modify and customize anything and everything. Because you have complete control, you can add unlimited products and users, and take unlimited orders.
- Worldwide community: Our WooCommerce website developers come from all over the world – from Norway to South Africa, from Canada to Japan.
Website Design & Creation
We will create for you a beautiful store where customers can find what they want:
A successful sale starts long before someone clicks “buy.” Create a store as unique as your brand and create a special experience for navigating your products, content and site.
- Countless themes: Pick the theme that works for you. WooCommerce is designed to work seamlessly with themes you know and love, including each year’s default WordPress themes and many popular themes from around the web.
- Unrestricted customization: Edit any part of your site – from the homepage layout to the buy button – to stand out from the crowd.
- Built-in blogging: Publish great content and build a strong brand. Use WooCommerce to integrate eCommerce with the world’s most popular content publishing platform.
- Embed products, checkout and more on any page: Use shortcodes to add your products to blog posts, or create landing pages that go straight to checkout.
- Categories, tags and attributes make products easier to find: Help customers find what they want by adding tags to describe a product. Add attributes like size so customers can search for items most relevant to them.
- Product ratings and reviews: Show customer feedback directly on the product page, including a ‘Verified Owner’ label.
- Customize for your location: Set the currency, language and measurement units (inches, centimeters or anything else) that’s right for you.
- Product sorting and filtering: Let customers sort products by popularity, newness, rating, price or attribute to find the right fit.
- Unlimited images and galleries: Include any number of photos to show off your products. Set a featured image to highlight the best photo site-wide.
- Unlimited products: Add as many products as you want to sell – your only restriction is your inventory.
Sell any product, any time:
A sale is the destination, and your online store is where customers can either abandon things in the aisles or finish strong. With WooCommerce, customers can purchase your products at their convenience.
- Physical, digital, or both: Sell physical products that will ship to a customer, digital products they can download or any combination of the two.
- Affiliate products: Show products available on other sites with an affiliate link for customers to purchase them.
- Unlimited variations: Offer any number of variations (like color, size, fabric and so on) for a product with the option to set prices, stock and images for each variation.
- Import and export products: Add and update product information like name, short description, regular and sale price, and more using a CSV file.
- Built-in payment processing from leading providers: Take payments via Stripe and PayPal. Accept credit cards, Direct Bank Transfer, checks or Cash on Delivery.
- Shipping options: Give customers the option of pickup, local delivery or shipping. Restrict options available based on customer location.
- Shipping rates: Set a flat rate or define specific rates for different products, like extra charges for heavy products. Calculate and show the right rates to customers at checkout.
- Free shipping: Offer free shipping for certain products or certain locations – the choice is yours.
- Geo-location support: Auto-detect your customer’s address to make shipping and tax calculations simpler.
- Tax options: Show taxes based on your customer’s shipping address, billing address or your store’s base address. Automatically calculate major country and state tax rates.
Manage orders and customers
Get orders out the door in a timely manner and keep customers updated to spark future purchases and happiness. WooCommerce has a set of features to make this easier all around.
- Customer accounts and guest checkout: Allow customers to register and choose to automatically generate usernames and passwords, or not. Display a returning customer login reminder. Enable guest checkout for those who don’t want to register.
- One-click refunds: Offer pain-free refunds to customers that can be managed directly in your WooCommerce dashboard.
- Inventory management: Track stock levels, hold stock after an order is cancelled, get notifications for low and out-of-stock items, hide out-of-stock items and more.
- Order management: Add customer notes, edit stock manually, mark items you shipped, and manage the fulfillment process.
- Email templates: Send notifications to customers at critical stages, e.g., after they make a purchase or when their order is complete.
- Add shop managers: Give your team access to manage orders and view reports without making them an admin.
Optimize your store to sell more
Our WooCommerce website design comes with features to help you connect your audience with the right offer.
- Search Engine Optimization: WooCommerce runs on WordPress, recognized as one of the best platforms for SEO practices.
- Coupons: Give customers coupons for a fixed amount, a percentage off or special offers like free shipping. Offer coupons for their whole cart or certain products.
- Related products: Show related products to help customers find complementary products or encourage them to purchase more.
- Highlight important products throughout your store: Use a widget to showcase top products, a specific category or tag, products on sale, featured products or recently viewed products on any page of your store.
- Reporting: View sales, refunds and coupons over time. See your top selling products and categories.
- Dashboard: Add sales, orders, and at-a-glance status summary window to your WordPress dashboard to easily see how your store is doing.
We optimize your website design to load very fast to your customers. This is very important in today’s competitive web digital world. Any delays in loading your page will make your potential customers run away from your business. Give your customers good first impression when they visit your website.
- Faster Webpages Loading – Techniques for improving site performance.
- Beautiful Design and User Interface
- Easy navigation
- No broken links
- Proper size media images with lazy loading
- SEO Optimization and Search Engines sitemap integration
- Multi-Language integration for worldwide reach
- Auto posting to your Social Media pages
- CyberSecurity protection
- Cloudflare Integration for Faster Worldwide page delivery and network reliability.
- Latest high performance website hosting through SiteGround
- Over 20 years of experience
- Designs created with a purpose
- Optimized for search engines
Website design companies that only employ top talent often can be found in big digital agency hub. It means these web designers won’t be cheap, but if you’re looking for a world-class web agency, you will be paying a huge amount of money (up to US$100,000 ) to get your website completed. Our website design team in Istanbul will build an economic but creative website at very reasonable price.
Get help realizing your vision
We are here to help you make your website and online store a reality.