Open Top Panorama DOUBLE DECKER Tourism City Bus 11 m
- Panora is designed for this. It has a capacity of 73 sitting, 8 standing and 1 wheelchair passenger.
- The driver’s cabin isolated from the passenger compartment and the ergonomically designed front panel provide maximum comfort for the driver. Adjustable steering column, comfortable pneumatic driver seat with 3-point seat belt, folding armrest and versatile adjustments are available.
- Optionally, the lower floor passenger cabin air conditioner, upper floor side windows and convector application are made.
- It is easy to get on the low-based bus with a maximum height of 340 mm. With the side deposit system (270 mm), passengers of all ages can safely ride and land. Manual ramp helps people with disabilities to easily access.
- A USB charging connection has been installed so that passengers can easily reach it during travel.
- It provides the lowest fuel consumption in its class with the new generation Euro 6 engines and automatic transmission compatibility.
- Low fuel consumption means low CO2 emission levels for a clean and green environment in city center studies.
- Established in 1967 and it has come from the old days of wood bodied buses to producing today’s modern urban buses.
- Our plant is located in Bursa / Turkey and have 70.000 sqm area.
- The factory has a capacity of producing 700 buses per year.
- 70% of its annual production is for export mainly European Community countries. Remaining 30% is for domestic Turkish markets.
- Over 50 years of experience of producing buses, with safety and robustness.
- Customer satisfaction and quality are our major motives when designing and producing a bus.
- Along with its experienced staff and innovative structure, it is a rapidly growing company which is responding to customer expectations in short period of time.
Let us arrange a trip to the factory so you can see the production line and all bus models and options available to your fleet.
DESIGN & SAFETY:
- Our bus has ideal dimensions for old city town centers. With 11 meter length gives driver to turn easily in the narrow streets.
- Our vehicle has been designed and produced in conformity with European Union type approval directives (2007/46 EC).
- The 7-inch LCD monitor and camera can be used to monitor the vehicle reverse drive, passenger compartment, mid-door passenger entry and right-hand side.
- All lightening including head and tail lights are LED which consumes minimum electric.
- All passenger seats have safety belts to increase passenger safety.
- Many roof options can be selected by our customers without canvas, manual operated canvas, plexiglass fixed roof, panoramic closed roof and closed top city bus version.
- ABS (anti breaking system)
- ASR (acceleration slip regulation)
- ATC (automatic traction control)
- BSB (bus stop brake)
- ELC (electronic leveling control)
- LWC (lining wear control)
- RI (retarder integration)
- Brake lining wear control
- Fire warning system CCTV preparation
- Customer satisfaction is our primary goal. Many tourists are enjoying to visit city centers with city sightseeing tours. Panora is designed for this purpose. It has 73 sitting, 8 standee and a wheel chair passenger capacity.
- The driver’s cab isolated from the passenger compartment and the ergonomically designed dashboard ensure maximum comfort for the driver.
- There are adjustable steering column, comfortable pneumatic driver seat with 3 point safety belt, folding armrest, and multi direction adjustments.
- It is easy to get on the low floor bus with maximum 340 mm height. With the kneeling system (270 mm), passengers of all ages can safely get in and out.
- Manual ramp help handicap person to access easily. USB charging connection is installed for passengers to easily reach during travel.
- There is a opening and closing canvas roof which offers a pleasant outdoor journey on sunny days and also in rainy days.
- By closing in a short time makes the trip enjoyable in rainy weather. Lower deck passenger cabin air conditioner, and upper-deck side windows and convector are applied on request.
- The operational expenses are far more important than most of the element when it comes to selection of a bus.
- Guleryuz is very well aware of that fuel consumption is the one of the biggest cost for operators. With new generation Euro 6 engines and automatic transmission compatibility provides the lowest fuel consumption of its class.
- At the same time new facelift and weight reduction program has also effects the low fuel consumption. This also means that low CO2 emission level to have a clean and green environment.
- The construction of the vehicle is robust and the vehicle provides the first day view of the vehicle over time.
- Panora has the most passenger-carrying capacity in its class. It has the ideal dimensions for urban use with its length of 11 meters.
- The large size of the engine compartment ensures that service time is reduced and component replacement is very easy. In addition, the large compartment provides the engine required for air intake.
- We are serving with wide dealer and service network all around the Europe and in Turkey.
COMFORT & NEW POWER IN THE CITY
- Customer satisfaction is the main goal for us. Many tourists enjoy visiting the city centers with city tours.