MAINTENANCE & UPDATES
YeniExpo provides website services that will Grow Traffic and Increase Revenue for your business.
Websites may often go down if they are not built well or maintained in a good way. We will make sure that your website is routinely serviced to prevent downtime and security threats. Your site will be monitored and software updated and proper scheduled backups are performed.
We help SME businesses to improve the performance and security of their websites. Whether you’re looking for a monthly, hourly, or after-hours website maintenance plan, YeniExpo provides the experience and expertise your company demands.
Drive more revenue for your company
Explore Website Maintenance Monthly Service Plans
What does a website maintenance service include
As part of our website maintenance services, your business has the following opportunities:
- Regular website updates
- Technical support
- WordPress Administration
With regular updates, which happen during business hours, our developers keep your website functional and safe for users. Whether you’re looking to add new images, remove pages, or change links, our website maintenance services have what you need.
For a quick summary, here are some examples of upgrades included in our plans:
- Text: additions or deletions.
- Photos: basic additions, deletions and modifications.
- Page: Addition or deletion using an existing page design.
- Navigation: Navigation changes (add, move or delete navigation items).
- File uploading: Adding or deleting PDFs and other documents. Video: Insert or remove pre-edited video.
- Connection: addition or deletion.
- Background color and image: Change or replacement.
If you have any questions about regular updates, feel free to contact us online for more information.
This is an example of the services included in the website maintenance plan and is not an exhaustive list.
As part of our website maintenance plan, your business also benefits from access to our specialized technical support. With the expertise of our development team, your business can get help with various problems, such as setting up email.
In addition to technical support, your business can also submit requests for advice as part of your website maintenance project. Whether you have questions about creating a new contact form or adding a new page to your navigation, our skilled team can provide your business with helpful insights.
Many companies use WordPress as their CMS, which is why our website management plan includes WordPress support. As part of your package, our WordPress website company takes care of WordPress upgrades and security patches for your business.
What regular updates does the website maintenance service include? When it comes to website maintenance, companies often ask the question: “What does regular updates mean?” This is a big question that can vary between web hosting companies, so it’s important to ask.
Here is an example of a typical website update (included in our site maintenance package):
- Collective site promotion
- Product or service improvements
- Internet Specialties
- Relationship management
The best measure of your website’s performance comes from the people who visit your website, from customers to users to prospects. Questions, comments, complaints and suggestions submitted by site visitors provide valuable feedback for improving your site.
Along with regular website maintenance, you can use these suggestions to improve your site and its online performance. Product or service improvements
As your business continues to grow, it is inevitable that your products, services and costs will change. That’s why companies need flexible schedules and processes for updating old products, price changes for existing services, and more.
With website maintenance, you keep your company website up and running for users. This proactive step benefits your business in many ways, allowing you to offer the latest products, services and pricing to improve the shopping experience for users.
- Site Optimization and Speed: If your website isn’t loading quickly, you’re probably losing visitors, conversions, and revenue. Our website and page speed optimization team will help improve the performance of your website to create an ideal site experience for your visitors.
- SEO: Is your site not performing well due to SEO issues related to the coding, images, or installed modules? Our SEO team can help uncover and remedy these problems quickly and effectively.
- Site Updates and Repairs: Whether you need small improvements to an existing site or have a repair or compatibility issue, our team can resolve your issues quickly and effectively.
Extra Optional Services:
UX Design, Website Maintenance, Project Management, Visitor & UX Analysis, Client Support, Web Development & Web Infrastructure Hours
- Additional Cost: (1800 TL) $100 / Hour
Get in touch
Send us a request for quotation on maintaining and updating your website.
- No obligation
- Competitive Cost
- Speedy delivery