Green Tea Herbal TeaNutritious Natural Dried 50g Packets
Green tea native to China and India, green tea has been consumed and accepted globally for its health benefits for centuries. It can help prevent a range of ailments, including cancer. Considered one of the healthiest drinks. In addition, it is an anti-aging drink. include vitamins such as ; vitamin A, B1, B2, B3, C and E.
What are the Benefits of Green Tea?
- Prevents Caner: according to the National Cancer Institute, polyphenols in tea have been shown in laboratory and animal studies to reduce tumor growth and protect against damage caused by ultraviolet UVB radiation.
- Weight Loss: speeds up your metabolism. The polyphenols found in green tea work to increase fat oxidation levels and the rate at which your body converts food to calories.
- Diabetes: it helps regulate glucose levels, which slows the rise of blood sugar after a meal, and as a result, prevents fat storage.
- Cholesterol: it lowers bad cholesterol in the blood and increases the ratio of good cholesterol to bad cholesterol.
- Tooth decay: Studies have shown that the chemical antioxidant “catechin” in green tea fights bacteria and viruses that cause throat infections, tooth decay and other dental diseases.
- Blood pressure: reduce the risk of high blood pressure.
- Anti-viral and anti-bacterial
- Protection against Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s
- Delays aging
- Good for allergies
- strengthens the immune system
- Protects heart health
- 50g Bags of Dried Tea Leaves
- 2g x 20 Packets Tea Bags
- Private Label Custom Packaging available
- Minimum Wholesale Export Total Order $1000
- Per Tea kind is $200
How to Drink the Green Tea?
|100 g contains|
|Energy 4 Kcal|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated fat 0g||0%|
|Polyunsaturated fat 0 g||0%|
|Monounsaturated fat 0.g||0%|
|Cholesterol 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium 1 mg||0%|
|Potassium 8 mg||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 0 g||0%|
|Dietary fiber 0 g|
|Sugar 0 g|
|Protein 0.22 g|
|Iron 0.02mg||0%||Vitamin C||0%|