Fennel Tea Herbal Nutritious Natural Dried 50g Packets
Fennel, a medicinal plant belonging to the parsley family, is defined as Foeniculum vulgare L. in Latin. Fennel, which is a dark colored plant that adds flavor to dishes with its unique scent, is also brewed and consumed as tea. Contains valuable minerals such as sodium, potassium, phosphorus and calcium, the plant is also rich in vitamins A and C
What are the Benefits of Fennel Herbal Tea?
- Relaxes the Stomach and Intestinal System: Fennel tea, which increases the motility of the stomach and intestines, or in other words, can be consumed to relieve discomfort such as bloating, stomach cramps, gas and muscle spasm in the digestive system. Fennel tea, which is thought to help fight the bacteria that causes ulcers
- Good for Respiratory System Problems: In addition to relieving throat inflammation due to flu and common cold , fennel tea, which is thought to be good for cough, is thought to relax the respiratory tract. It supports the immune system against pathogens in the body. In addition to its expectorant effect, it is also effective in opening the nasal passages
- Regulates Blood Pressure: Fennel tea, which is known to be effective in regulating blood pressure , relaxes the tensioned vessels thanks to the potassium it contains. It is thought to be good for hypertension
- Accelerates Metabolism: Fennel plant is known to speed up metabolism
- Reduces Headaches: It is thought that fennel tea is good for headaches due to its muscle relaxant effect.
- Increases Breast Milk: Fennel tea, which is thought to stimulate the estrogen hormone and is known to be a galactogogue plant, can produce more milk in the mother’s body
- Removes Swelling in Eyes: After brewing, cooling fennel tea and applying it around the eyes with the help of cotton is effective in reducing swelling in the eyes.
- 50g Bags of Dried Fennel Flowers
- 2g x 20 Packets Tea Bags
- Private Label Custom Packaging available
- Minimum Wholesale Export Total Order $1000
- Per Tea kind is $200
What are the Benefits of Fennel Seeds Tea?
|100 g contains|
|Energy 345 Kcal|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 14.87g||48%|
|Saturated fat 0g||0%|
|Polyunsaturated fat 0 g||0%|
|Monounsaturated fat 0.g||0%|
|Cholesterol 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium 88 mg||6%|
|Potassium 1.6 g||36%|
|Total Carbohydrate 52.29 g||40%|
|Dietary fiber 0 g||104%|
|Sugar 0 g|
|Protein 15.80 g||28%|
|Iron 18.54 mg||232%||Vitamin C||35%|