Basil Herbal Tea Nutritious Natural Dried 50g Packets
Basil, a plant belonging to the legume family, draws attention with its fresh and fragrant scent. The basil plant, which grows a lot in areas close to water in temperate climates, is mixed with basil from the same family. However, these two are different plants. You can add basil, which contains plenty of antioxidants and was one of the indispensable plants of Ottoman palaces in its time, into meals, consume it as a drink.
What are the Benefits of Basil Herbal Tea?
Sweet basil has many health benefits. These benefits are:
- It increases your resistance to diseases by strengthening the immune system.
- It displays a heart-friendly attitude by lowering bad cholesterol.
- It regulates stomach acid and helps to relieve problems such as indigestion.
- Thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties, it has an anti-edema effect.
- It is good for headache.
- It is good for cough.
- It can be boiled and used as a tonic for skin care.
- Anti-stress solution.
- 50g Bags of Dried Basil Flowers
- 2g x 20 Packets Tea Bags
- Private Label Custom Packaging available
- Minimum Wholesale Export Total Order $1000
- Per Tea kind is $200
What are the Benefits of Basil Tea?
|100 g contains|
|Energy 94 Kcal|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0.64g||48%|
|Saturated fat 0g||0%|
|Polyunsaturated fat 0 g||0%|
|Monounsaturated fat 0.g||0%|
|Cholesterol 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium 4 mg||0%|
|Potassium 1.6 g||6%|
|Total Carbohydrate 52.29 g||40%|
|Dietary fiber 1.6 g|
|Sugar 0 g|
|Protein 3.15 g|
|Iron 3.17 mg||24%||Vitamin C||22%|