Linden Tea Herbal Nutritious Natural Dried 50g Packets
Linden, which is found in about 40 different species worldwide tree grows in temperate and semi-tropical regions. The linden tree, which can also be defined as the genus Tilia of the Malvaceae family, or in other words, can be seen in the form of a tree or shrub.
Linden; It is a tree-shaped plant species that belongs to the linden family and grows in temperate climates. Linden, which is a very long-lived tree, can grow up to 30 meters. Only two of the linden tree, which has 40 different species, can be used for medical reasons
What are the Benefits of Linden Herbal Tea?
- Helps relax the body and mind of the person with the effect of the essential oils in its content.
- It can support the healing of some skin conditions such as acne and psoriasis that occur due to stress.
- it is effective in softening the throat discharge that occurs in respiratory tract infections.
- It is known that when prepared with honey, it is more effective in relieving the discomfort in the throat area.
- It is thought to be effective in reducing the cough that occurs in some ailments.
- When consumed after meals, it can prevent complaints such as indigestion, bloating and constipation.
- Linden tea can help regulate bowel movements.
- When consumed with lemon, it helps support the immune system.
- It is known that people with insomnia problems fall asleep more easily if they consume linden tea in the evening.
- 50g Bags of Dried Linden Flowers
- 2g x 20 Packets Tea Bags
- Private Label Custom Packaging available
- Minimum Wholesale Export Total Order $1000
- Per Tea kind is $200
What are the Benefits of Linden Tea?
|100 g contains|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated fat 0g||0%|
|Polyunsaturated fat 0 g||0%|
|Monounsaturated fat 0.g||0%|
|Cholesterol 0 mg||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 0 g||0%|
|Dietary fiber 0 g|
|Sugar 0 g|
|Protein 0 g|
|Iron mg||0%||Vitamin C||0%|