Kashkaval Cheese Making Production Line Features
- Equipment processing output capacity: 100Kg – 30000kg per day (Customized)
- Customized equipment can be customized according to process and output.
- The equipment is made of high quality SUS304 stainless steel
- Production is in strict quality control accordance with the international standard manufacturing practices
- Terminal products meet the requirements of food sanitary conditions.
- The technique of cheese making is common to most types of cheese and also the same process to milk deep procession.
Kashkaval Cheese Making production line includes the following main components
- Low temperature storage tank
- Filtration system
- Preheating tank
- Dry boiling machine
- Boiling machine with water
- Pasteurization tank
- Sterilization machine
- Pre-cooling tank
- Refrigeration tank
- Filling machine
- Cleaning system
- Yogurt Fermenter: For making Yogurt
Cheese melt machine
- Coagulation and cutting machine
- Shrink tank
- Curd filtering tank
- Weighing machines
- Suction packing machine
- Other equipment per your production and packing needs.
Kashkaval Cheese Making Features:
- Make cheese products with your customized recipes.
- Produce more than one type of cheese and other products with the same processing line.
- High quality of the final product keeping an elevated nutritional value.
- Wide customization of the final product.
- Maximum yield, minimum production waste.
- Highest energy savings thanks to the most advanced technologies.
- Complete line supervision system through monitoring of every process phase.
Pre-Sales/After-Sale Customer Service Technical Support
- Professional technical design, flow chart, factory layout, equipment drawing design, civil engineering suggestion etc.
- Manufacturing production line equipment
- Equipment Delivery
- Engineering services for installation, setup, and operation
- Client and Operator Training to properly operate each equipment, until end product comes out.
Kashkaval Cheese Making
Gouda (English: /ˈɡuːdə/, /ˈɡaʊdə/ (About this soundlisten); Dutch pronunciation: [ˈɣʌudaː] (About this soundlisten); Dutch: Goudse kaas, “cheese from Gouda”) is a mild-flavored, yellow cow’s milk cheese originating from the Netherlands It is one of the most popular cheeses worldwide. The name is used today as a general term for numerous similar cheeses produced in the traditional Dutch manner.
Kashkaval is a type of orange cheese made of cow milk (kashkaval vitosha), sheep milk (kashkaval balkan), or both (kashkaval preslav) The name is derived from the Italian caciocavallo (Romanian: cașcaval; Bulgarian: кашкавал, pronounced [kɐʃkɐˈvɑɫ]; Macedonian: кашкавал, pronounced [kaʃkaˈval]; Serbian: качкаваљ or kačkavalj; Albanian: Kaçkavalli; Russian: Кашкавал; Turkish: kaşkaval/kaşar; Arabic: قشقوان / qashqawān). In Albania, Bulgaria, North Macedonia, Serbia and Romania, the term is often used to refer to all yellow cheeses (or even any cheese other than sirene). In English-language menus in Bulgaria, “кашкавал” is translated as “yellow cheese” (whereas sirene is usually translated as “white cheese”
Al Hariri Group Food and Beverage Production Lines, Filling, and Packing Plants
- Plain Yogurt and pasteurized milk equipment
- Kashkaval cheese making production lines
- Butter and cream
- Mozzarella cheese
- Halloumi cheese
- White cheese
- Water Filtration and Bottling Plants
- Oil and Beverage Automatic Filling Machines
- Ice Cream Making Machines
- Olive Oil Pressing and Filling Machines 250 – 5000 kg/hr
- Fruits and Vegetables Washing and packing machines
- Medical fluids Making and Filling machines.
- Hummus Fully Automatic Making and Packing Plant
- Frozen French Fries Making Lines 250-2000 kg/hr
- and more
- Please see our online catalog of these lines here
“Since 1982, we have been a leading Manufacturer and Exporter of Food and Beverage Processing, Filling, and Packing plants.”
To provide you with the best quality products at the best price.
To be a recognized world BRAND leader and exporter of Food and Beverage Production lines
Ahmad Al-Hariri, CEOClick to download company catalog