Fiat Ducato Camper Van: a camper with a Fiat Professional base delivers a world ready to be discovered, rich in content and technology. It is agile to handle, simple to drive, spacious, and beautiful to see and to experience. Explore with us the characteristics of the Campers with Ducato Van base.
Our campervans come in a variety of sizes and configurations depending on their purpose.
Some are designed for weekend travel, while others can accommodate simple full-time living. Some are for campgrounds, and others for boon-docking. Some are cheap, and others are not!
Created from the experience of working for many years with the best European motorhome manufactures, Ducato is the perfect combination of chassis and living unit. A host of factory-fitted setups to facilitate conversion, a specific electrical system for greater reliability and a cab designed with reinforced pillars and pre-cut roof, to offer the utmost quality on all outfits.
- Our luxury campervan packs a punch in the market.
- It has seating areas for four passengers but sleeps two adults and two kids.
- You’ll love the standard equipment such included as an unlimited water heater, safety Systems, LED HDTV, a power sliding door, and so much more.
- This camper van comes complete with a kitchen, bathroom, a lounging area, and the largest bed in its class.
- Depending on the model you choose, you will receive additional features, and may choose an option or two such a stove, fridge, toilet with shower, air conditioner, exterior shower, water filtration system, and more unless the feature or option is not available for a particular model!
- Available 2016 to 2022 Mercedes Benz Sprinter 2500 Cargo Van
- 144 or 170 Wheel Base
- 2.1L 4-Cyl, or 3.0L V6 Turbo Diesel 7- Speed Transmission
- LT 245/75 R16 All Season Tires
- Tow Hitch with 5K Towing Capacity
- Rear View Camera with Reversing Warning Device
- Multimedia System with 7″ Touch Screen
- Comfort Seat including lumbar support and headrest on both Driver & Passenger Seats
- Fully transferable
- PREPAID Maintenance Package 5 yearly services still available
- Extended Limited Warranty – 5 years 100K miles
- 5 Year Luxury Windshield Protection Plan
- 22” LCD TV -1 pcs. -12v & 220v
- Fridge 140 lt -12v – Arçelik
- Kitchen with Dual Stovetop + Sink + Tap – with Glass Covered Set (CAN)
- Kitchen Glass
- Gas Hose
- Gas Sensor
- Gas Shut off Valve
- Chimstone Bench for Kitchen
- Oven with Three Chamber – 220v
- R16 on Side Walls R14 in the Ceiling
- 2x 200 Watt Solar Panel
- 2000 Watt High Frequency Sinewave Inverter
- MPPT Battery Charger 40 A
- 2 gel batteries 200 amps
- Leakage Relay
- 12V , 220v & USB outlets are available throughout van
- Systems Monitor Panel W/Battery Indicator
- Interior Insulation
- Lower Insulation
- Electrical Installation 220v
- Satellite System – Motorized
- TV Unit (Furniture) – With Lift System – With Remote Control
- Heater (Local Brand) 2 kW (7000 BTU) – With 10 lt Diesel Tank
- Internal RGB LED Lighting System – 7 Colors
- 12V/USB Charging Port(s) – 4 pcs.
- LED Interior Lighting – Ceiling & Under Overheads w Storage Compartment Lighting
- LED Vanity Lighting Over Medicine Cabinet
- LED Patio & Hitch Light – Switched
- Wall Switched Lighting & Thermostat
- Main Switch – Electrical Breaker Disconnect
- Exterior 12V/220V Patio Outlet/Cable Outlet
- 200 Liters (50 Gallon) Water Tank
- 12V Water Pressure Diaphragm Pump 20 liter per minutes (5.5 GPM) 60 PSI
- 95 lt Accumulator Tank
- Water Heater 15 Liter (4 Gallons) of on Demand Hot Water
- Outer Water Inlet Cover – Locked
- Water Pomp – Filtered
- Deluxe Fan with Remote and White Lid
- Two Stage Hydronic Heating System by VanLife Tech (includes radiant heated floors with a diesel powered fan coil unit)
- Dual Zone Portable Fridge 101 liter double door refrigerator with 12 volt motor deep freezer
- Gas or Electric Induction Cooktop
- Convection Toaster Oven Airfryer option
- 75cm x 75cm (30″×30″) Shower
- Bathroom Cabinet – with Mirror
- Acrylic Bathtub
- Portable or Cassette Toilet
- Outdoor Shower – Hot/Cold Water
- Bathroom Glass
- Cradle Point System installed to ensure that you have service wherever you may roam.
- Panoramic Roof Glass – Single (75×90 cm) (30″ x 36)
- Openable Side Windows
- Ceiling Hitch – 40×40 cm (Imported) (15.75″ x 15.75″)
- Laminated Furniture
- Hanging Tall Cabinet
- Pantry Drawer
- Table – Folding
- Curtains + Swatter (Imported)
- Interior Upholstery – Fabric or Leather
- Parquet Floor
- 2 Swivel seats
- BACK VIEW CAMERA
- ELECTRIC Awning
- Exterior Led Illumination
- Shore Electric Plug – 13 Pins
- Extra Folding Bench Table
- Diesel Fuel Outer Entry Cover – Locked
- Opaque – Metallic Paint
- Displacement 2.184 cc
- N° of cylinders, layout 4, in line
- Industrial type design
- Fuel SystemElectronically controlled Common Rail Multijet3 direct injection with variable geometry turbocharger and intercooler
- Power and torque:180 hp (130kW) at 3500 rpm, 380 nm at 1500 rpm
- Emissions Level Euro 6D-Final
- Engine Coupling and gearsDry single plate clutch with hydraulic release device
- Manual 6+R
* The caravans shown in the photos may differ from the standard equipped caravan.
RV Travel Benefits:
Your home on the road
- RVs come equipped with a wide range of amenities.
- You can setup your caravan to have the convenience of home.
Take the Whole Family
- Fur Babies Included! Pets love vacations, too and it’s tough for kids to leave their furry friends at home.
- RVs make stress-free trips for owners who don’t want to board their pets and for the pets who don’t like to be left behind.
Less expensive to Travel:
- Caravans combine travel, accommodations, and meals into one and for less than you might think.
- A caravan vacation can cost a family of four up to 64% less than traditional vacations.
- Extra storage space means saving on equipment rentals, too, as you can bring along the bikes, skis, kayaks, golf clubs, and more.
- And when you travel with everything, including the kitchen sink, you save on food expenses.