Camper vans are hot, especially with the wildly popular “van life” crowd of minimalists who want comfort and practicality and lots of off the grid capabilities. New models are coming out all the time.
Class B Motorhomes built on a Mercedes Benz chassis offer the comfort and style of European luxury cars and the convenience of traveling in an RV.
RVs with Mercedes chassis come in two motorhome types: the van-like Class B and the larger, truck-like Class C. Class B camper vans offer great fuel economy and are easier to maneuver and park. Class Cs feature more interior space and amenities, while being recognized as easier to drive than the bus-like Class A.
Our campervans come in a variety of sizes and configurations depending on their purpose.
Some are designed for weekend travel, while others can accommodate simple full-time living. Some are for campgrounds, and others for boon-docking. Some are cheap, and others are not!
Mercedes Benz has the most comfortable and reliable chassis to be used as a motorhome. There is good control and maneuverability with class B motorhomes because of their size, and they are more fuel economy as well.
- Our luxury camper packs a punch in the market because it looks more like an oversized van than a camper. It has seating areas for four passengers but only sleeps two people.
- You’ll love the standard equipment such included as an unlimited water heater, Mercedes Benz safety Systems, LED HDTV, a power sliding door, and so much more.
- This camper van comes complete with a kitchen, bathroom, a lounging area, and the largest bed in its class.
- Depending on the model you choose, you will receive additional features, and may choose an option or two such a stove, fridge, toilet with shower, air conditioner, exterior shower, water filtration system, and more unless the feature or option is not available for a particular model!
- Available 2016 to 2022 Mercedes Benz Sprinter 2500 Cargo Van
- 144 or 170 Wheel Base
- 2.1L 4-Cyl, or 3.0L V6 Turbo Diesel 7- Speed Transmission
- LT 245/75 R16 All Season Tires
- Tow Hitch with 5K Towing Capacity
- Rear View Camera with Reversing Warning Device
- Multimedia System with 7″ Touch Screen
- Comfort Seat including lumbar support and headrest on both Driver & Passenger Seats
- Fully transferable
- PREPAID Maintenance Package 5 yearly services still available
- Extended Limited Warranty – 5 years 100K miles
- 5 Year Luxury Windshield Protection Plan
- 22” LCD TV -1 pcs. -12v & 220v
- Fridge 140 lt -12v – Arçelik
- Kitchen with Dual Stovetop + Sink + Tap – with Glass Covered Set (CAN)
- Kitchen Glass
- Gas Hose
- Gas Sensor
- Gas Shut off Valve
- Chimstone Bench for Kitchen
- Oven with Three Chamber – 220v
- R16 on Side Walls R14 in the Ceiling
- 2x 200 Watt Solar Panel
- 2000 Watt High Frequency Sinewave Inverter
- MPPT Battery Charger 40 A
- 2 gel batteries 200 amps
- Leakage Relay
- 12V , 220v & USB outlets are available throughout van
- Systems Monitor Panel W/Battery Indicator
- Interior Insulation
- Lower Insulation
- Electrical Installation 220v
- Satellite System – Motorized
- TV Unit (Furniture) – With Lift System – With Remote Control
- Heater (Local Brand) 2 kW (7000 BTU) – With 10 lt Diesel Tank
- Internal RGB LED Lighting System – 7 Colors
- 12V/USB Charging Port(s) – 4 pcs.
- LED Interior Lighting – Ceiling & Under Overheads w Storage Compartment Lighting
- LED Vanity Lighting Over Medicine Cabinet
- LED Patio & Hitch Light – Switched
- Wall Switched Lighting & Thermostat
- Main Switch – Electrical Breaker Disconnect
- Exterior 12V/220V Patio Outlet/Cable Outlet
- 200 Liters (50 Gallon) Water Tank
- 12V Water Pressure Diaphragm Pump 20 liter per minutes (5.5 GPM) 60 PSI
- 95 lt Accumulator Tank
- Water Heater 15 Liter (4 Gallons) of on Demand Hot Water
- Outer Water Inlet Cover – Locked
- Water Pomp – Filtered
- Deluxe Fan with Remote and White Lid
- Two Stage Hydronic Heating System by VanLife Tech (includes radiant heated floors with a diesel powered fan coil unit)
- Dual Zone Portable Fridge 101 liter double door refrigerator with 12 volt motor deep freezer
- Gas or Electric Induction Cooktop
- Convection Toaster Oven Airfryer option
- 75cm x 75cm (30″×30″) Shower
- Bathroom Cabinet – with Mirror
- Acrylic Bathtub
- Portable or Cassette Toilet
- Outdoor Shower – Hot/Cold Water
- Bathroom Glass
- Cradle Point System installed to ensure that you have service wherever you may roam.
- Panoramic Roof Glass – Single (75×90 cm) (30″ x 36)
- Openable Side Windows
- Ceiling Hitch – 40×40 cm (Imported) (15.75″ x 15.75″)
- Laminated Furniture
- Hanging Tall Cabinet
- Pantry Drawer
- Table – Folding
- Curtains + Swatter (Imported)
- Interior Upholstery – Fabric or Leather
- Parquet Floor
- 2 Swivel seats
- BACK VIEW CAMERA
- ELECTRIC Awning
- Exterior Led Illumination
- Shore Electric Plug – 13 Pins
- Extra Folding Bench Table
- Diesel Fuel Outer Entry Cover – Locked
- Opaque – Metallic Paint
- Overall Height:113.5 in (2.88 m)
- Overall Length:274.3 in (7.00 m)
- Overall Width with mirrors:92.3 in (2.34 m)
- Wheelbase:170 in (4.31 m)
- Engine: 4-Cylinder Diesel
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Displacement: 2,143 cc
- Horsepower: 161 hp at 3,800 rpm
- Rated Torque: 325 lb-ft at 1,400-2,400 rpm
- Transmission: 7G-Tronic Plus
- Drive Shaft: RWD
- Emission Certification: SULEV
- Injection:Common-rail direct injection (CDI)
* The caravans shown in the photos may differ from the standard equipped caravan.
RV Travel Benefits:
Your home on the road
- RVs come equipped with a wide range of amenities.
- You can setup your caravan to have the convenience of home.
Take the Whole Family
- Fur Babies Included! Pets love vacations, too and it’s tough for kids to leave their furry friends at home.
- RVs make stress-free trips for owners who don’t want to board their pets and for the pets who don’t like to be left behind.
Less expensive to Travel:
- Caravans combine travel, accommodations, and meals into one and for less than you might think.
- A caravan vacation can cost a family of four up to 64% less than traditional vacations.
- Extra storage space means saving on equipment rentals, too, as you can bring along the bikes, skis, kayaks, golf clubs, and more.
- And when you travel with everything, including the kitchen sink, you save on food expenses.