To find foreign buyers for your import-export business, I suggest the following:
A) You will need to create a digital media marketing plan and strategy that will generate sales leads for your products. Your plan should include:
- Prepare a well-designed SEO optimized website for your company. List all your products on your website and keep your products up to date.
- Register your website on all B2B business directories and specifically GOOGLE, YAHOO, BING, Yandex, and others.
- Update your website software regularly so that it will stay up. A broken website will make you lose your customer leads very fast. Also, a broken or very slow website is a sign of poor quality and reflects badly on your business.
- Create pages for your business on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Business, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YK, and others. Post regularly to these pages and introduce your products to your followers. This requires a lot of time and effort from you. Research automated methods to help you in posting regularly on these platforms.
- You MUST register on B2B Wholesale Marketplace platforms in your country. These prove to be the most efficient and cost-effective in generating sales leads for your products. If you are not listed on these platforms, you are losing a lot of opportunities. This is really not something you should ignore or postpone. B2B Wholesale Marketplace platforms are like a grand online MALL (or trade fair) that business shoppers go to, in order to source products for their businesses. Whoever has joined the marketplace, will get most of the inquiries and requests for quotation.
- Make sure you answer the inquiries very quickly. Any delay could cost you a BIG opportunity to sell. Buyers normally rely on the exporters’ fast quotations to make a decision on whom they are going to import their products. A fast well-written answer and quotation will give you an edge over others.
- Include PDF catalogs of all your products with your price quotation. This will give you an opportunity to cross-sell other products as well.
B) Participate in trade missions offered by your chamber of commerce or association.
C) Trade fairs are the traditional ways of finding new wholesale buyers. However, they are not attracting enough foreign buyers in the last few years. You need to have a better alternative to local trade fairs if you want to target foreign buyers. That should be your digital media marketing strategy as outlined above.
Are you a Turkish Toy manufacturer and exporters?
- Add your products to YeniExpo B2B Marketplace
- Increase your export sales
- Increase your brand value
- Contact us if you are interested in more information