As a brand company or SME business, you can no longer ignore digital marketing. Today’s business world and import-export business are highly competitive.
Companies have to make digital marketing an important part of their business in order to sell or they will disappear. This is a must, not an option.
Exporters and trading companies around the world are moving away from traditional marketing methods. With billions of people using social media and mobile devices, the advanced business world has embraced the concept of digital marketing.
Radio, television, newspapers and traditional trade fairs are a thing of the past. Digital marketing has dominated the advertising world. People are more connected to their mobile devices and laptops.
This totally affected the shopping and purchasing habits of the consumers. Successful companies are now developing digital marketing plans, including advertising on B2B websites such as YeniExpo.com and listing their products.
These companies can easily achieve targeted profit levels both domestically and abroad. This marketing method is also known as digital marketing, interactive marketing, online marketing, e-marketing, and web marketing.
What is Digital marketing?
Companies Should Be Present In The Digital Virtual Environment
This method is of great importance for companies and brands. Buyers all over the world are moving to digital online purchases rather than walking into a store to get what they want. It is much more convenient and easier to find what you want online, instead of going to a physical store to search.
Almost everything a person needs can now be found and purchased online. e-Retail businesses have surpassed traditional retail in growth year after year. The young and middle-aged people have access to the virtual environment and prefer to shop and source products online.
The convenience of shopping while setting in your home or office, encourages people to buy. The better a company is in digital marketing, the more it can increase its sales and profits.
Whether you sell wholesale or retail, your company and products should be present on various platforms.
These platform consist of B2C retail or B2B wholesale websites (such as YeniExpo.com) and social networks. Also, every company should have its own website with blogs and online brochures.
Traditional media such as televisions, radios, printed newspapers, printed catalogs, trade fairs, have all been replaced by online news websites and applications.
Companies are no longer using giant billboards to target customer. They are using targeted digital media campaigns to reach their specific target customers.
It has become clear that the only way to reach potential customers and market products is to use different channels of digital marketing.
Digital marketing plan must include the following:
- Create a website for your brand and products. Make sure you have a modern, easy-to-navigate, up-to-date and mobile-friendly website where your customers can get information about you at any time.Make sure your website is mobile friendly.
- Include important contact information, such as your business address, phone numbers, and working hours, on your web address. This will help your customers reach you easily.
- Use a blog with valuable content on your website to attract traffic from potential customers.
- Setup social media pages for your business.Update your pages regularly with news about new products and about the company.
- Join online B2C or B2B marketplaces. These marketplaces are like a virtual digital bazar or trade fair.They bring customers who are looking for products to purchase.
- B2B website like YeniExpo.com attract wholesale buyers from around the world who are looking for Turkish made products to import.As a Turkish manufacturer, exporter, supplier, interested in increasing your digital marketing effectiveness, you should join YeniExpo.com
Use digital marketing for promoting your export products:
We are sure by now you understand the importance of digital marketing. To have a successful marketing strategy, you should prepare a plan with short term and long terms goals.
Selling products directly face to face have become less relevant in the new business world. Having a digital presence and marketing strategy are more vital in today’s competitive business environment.
aYou can show your products and explain its benefits to a much wider and bigger audience online.
- Videos and high resolution pictures will help you conveniently present your products to the distributors or importers in the foreign countries.
- It is most important to write you product description, specification, features in the language of your customers. English language is necessary as it is the common language of trade.
- Exports are strategically important for the national economy and growth of Turkey.
- Exports bring hard currency that is needed to support the Turkish Lira from sliding in value.
- Exports generate profits for the Turkish business to continue expanding and growing to face the competition from other countries.
- The state and its affiliates give serious incentives to export companies if they meet the necessary conditions.
- By using the incentives provided by the state correctly, you can cover your digital marketing costs from here and make it easier for you to enter the international market. For this purpose, the Ministry of Trade and Turkey Exporters Assembly can help you in this regards.
Please contact YeniExpo if you need help with B2B marketplace digital marketing and promotion.