Statistics show 85% of internet traffic is generated by search engines. Website Submission of your website to all major search engines (like Yahoo, Bing & Google) is one of the most effective ways of promoting your products or company webpage on the Internet. In order to maintain a search engine placing near the top for your chosen ‘keyword’ it is essential to regularly submit your website details to these web directories and engines.
The actual registration process can be deceptively simple but time consuming, especially if done on a regular basis.
Submit your website to more search engines and directories than any other online promotion service.
There are currently over 1000+ directories that your url submission request will be submitted to for registration. The fastest way to promote your web site url and start building traffic is to use a directory submission service today.
- Search engine submission
- Website promotion
- URL submission
- Directory submission
- Increase your website traffic
- Targeted directory submissions
- Add URL to 1000+ directories
Website Submission Software and Services
You can use a search engine submission software to automatically request inclusion of your website on directories, thus saving you hours of time manually submitting to each directory one by one. The major search engines have a chance to pick up your site if they find links to it on other sites or if you have submitted a Sitemap. But directories won’t include your site unless you submit it. The same applies to most regional search engines that will discover your site only if you submit its pages to those search engines.
Benefits Of Search Engine Website Submission:
- Increased visibility and ranking of your business website in search results of the major search engines.
- Higher traffic directed to your website.
- Greater awareness about products and/or services.
- Intelligent placement of informative content.
- Focused promotion on web.
- Prominent presence of your website.
- Attracts quality prospects to the site.
- Cost effective measure.
- Establishes a successful brand identity of your business within a little time.
- Helps you to generate greater revenue.
Website submission to search engines
It is a process in which a webmaster submits a website directly to a search engine. While search engine submission is sometimes presented as a way to promote a website, it generally is not necessary because the major search engines use web crawlers that will eventually find most web sites on the Internet without assistance. They can either submit one web page at a time, or they can submit the entire site using a sitemap, but it is normally only necessary to submit the home page of a web site as search engines are able to crawl a well designed website.
There are two remaining reasons to submit a web site or web page to a search engine: to add an entirely new web site without waiting for a search engine to discover it, and to have a web site’s record updated after a substantial redesign.
Some search engine submission software not only submits websites to multiple search engines, but also adds links to websites from their own pages. This could appear helpful in increasing a website’s ranking, because external links are one of the most important factors determining a website’s ranking. However, John Mueller of Google has stated that this “can lead to a tremendous number of unnatural links for your site” with a negative impact on site ranking.
Website Submission software
A category of computer software that allows its users to publish their products or websites over the Internet. This software is typically used by marketing professionals who work in online marketing. It represents an electronic solution for online marketing as opposed to offline (newspapers, street banners) or media (radio, television) marketing. Usually these packages allow three types of submissions: automatic, semi-automatic and manual.
Types of website submission software:
- Software submission – allows to submit software products either through the use of PAD files or by filling the websites submission forms
- Article submission – submits articles to article directories or online magazines
- Website submission – submits website addresses to all kind of directories
- Press release submission – applications that allow users to submit press releases to PR websites
- RSS submission – submits RSS feeds to RSS publishing sites
Related Links and Videos to Website Submission:
- Benefits Of Search Engine Submission
- Why directory submission important in SEO?
- What Are The Benefits Of Directory Submission For SEO
- 2020 SEO Backlinks to Drive Website Traffic to Your Wonderful Products