Happy Thanksgiving 2021
May all the good things of life be yours, not only at Thanksgiving but throughout the coming year. Our homes may be far apart, but our hearts are as close as always.
Thanksgiving is more than the festivities, it gives us time to ponder upon what lessons we learnt and how we can spread happiness around, to look back at all the great memories and good people who came into our lives. Happy Thanksgiving Day to you and your loved ones.
- Thanksgiving is one of my favorite days of the year because it reminds us to give thanks and to count our blessings. Suddenly, so many things become so little when we realize how blessed and lucky we are”- Joyce Giraud
- This is another moment to embrace those who enrich our lives. It is a moment to recall significant experiences that have brought changes in our lives. It is a time to feel gratified.
- Thanksgiving is a special season since it gives us another chance to spread joy, reminisce on wonderful memories, contemplate the lessons we have learned, and appreciate the people in our lives. We wish you an incredible Thanksgiving Day you and your family.
- Receive warm Thanksgiving greetings that transverse from our home to yours. I hope to hear laughter and merry-making from your house. Have a memorable Thanksgiving.
- May this Thanksgiving be filled with many blessings and immeasurable joy. Have a happy Thanksgiving!
- Have a cheerful Thanksgiving with tummies filled with turkey.
- Sometimes, life can put us in troubled situations and sadness. However, giving thanks no matter the situation links us directly to God and the angels. So take time to appreciate the craziness that life comes with and our lives will be filled with more joy.
- Another time is here to think about all the special people in our lives and to be grateful for the times we have shared. Enjoy this Thanksgiving.
- With family and friends near, bond and make every moment as special as you can. Let them know how grateful you are. Happy Thanksgiving.
- Other than the mouth-watering turkey, splendid clothes, and beautiful friends, let us remember to be grateful for the memories made in the past and look forward to making much more. Have a joyous Thanksgiving.
Thanksgiving is a national holiday celebrated on various dates in the United States, Canada, Grenada, Saint Lucia, and Liberia.
It began as a day of giving thanks and sacrifice for the blessing of the harvest and of the preceding year. Similarly named festival holidays occur in Germany and Japan.
Thanksgiving is celebrated on the second Monday of October in Canada and on the fourth Thursday of November in the United States and around the same part of the year in other places.
Although Thanksgiving has historical roots in religious and cultural traditions, it has long been celebrated as a secular holiday as well.