In this video on Branding Basics, we’ll give you everything you need to know about the fundamentals of branding. We’ll be covering the following topics:
1) Brand Strategy – 00:09
2) Brand Values – 01:09
3) Brand Vision – 04:12
4) Brand Mission – 05:54
5) Brand Objectives – 07:04
6) Brand Promise – 10:09
7) Brand- As a Product or an Asset – 12:53
8) How Digital Is Revolutionizing Branding – 13:39
9) Transformation Imperatives – 15:07
10) Digital Transformation Roadmap – 16:23
11) How to Build a Brand from Scratch – 17:37
12) Research Your Target Audience – 18:32
13) Identify Your Core Values – 19:16
14) Choose Your Business Name – 20:05
15) Define Your Branding Attributes – 20:58
16) Write a Slogan That Aligns with Your Mission – 21:30
17) Design Your Logo – 22:38
18) Apply and Evolve Your Branding – 23:26
19) Branding KPIs – 24:12
20) Brands within a Brand – 24:49
21) Types of Multi-Brand Strategies – 25:27
22) Geographies – 27:30
Without further ado, let’s jump into Branding Basics!
✅Subscribe to our Channel to learn more about the top Technologies: https://bit.ly/2VT4WtH
#BrandingBasics #UnderstandingBrandingBasics #WhatIsBranding #BrandStrategy #BrandMarketing #Simplilearn
In this course, you’ll get familiar with the RACI matrix, brand value proposition, top channels to express your brand and key performance indicators for a brand. It will help you to build brands for startups and multi-brand companies, come up with marketing strategies, plan and execute branding campaigns and successfully manage it.
1. 100% Money Back Guarantee
2. 3+ hours of self-paced learning
3. Real-life examples and case studies from prominent companies
4. Lesson-end quizzes and hands-on projects
5. Applicable across industries such as FMCG, retail, BFSI, e-commerce, pharmaceuticals, or technology
The Digital Strategy for Brand Marketing course is ideal for professionals in any organizational role who wish to learn the fundamentals of brand marketing and pursue a career in this booming field. This course is ideal for Business graduates, Marketing Professionals, Middle management professionals, Marketing Managers, Digital Marketing Professionals.
There are no prerequisites to take this Brand Marketing course. Anyone with an interest in the marketing domain can take this course.
👉Learn more at: https://bit.ly/3eozMBQ
For more updates on courses and tips follow us on:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Simplilearn
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/simplilearn
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/simplilearn/
– Website: https://www.simplilearn.com
Subscribe to Channel:
This video by Simplilearn was liked: 447 times
If you like this video by Simplilearn, please support their CHANNEL by clicking on the SOURCE link below and Subscribe.
Featuring Your Videos:
By featuring your videos on our blog, your videos will receive hundreds of views daily from our website visitors, you get a backlink to your channel for followers to subscribe to your channel. This is a win/win for SEO for both of us. If you would like your videos or channel highlighted and premiered on our blog for FREE, please contact us.
However, if you no longer want us to premier your channel, and want us to remove your video and not feature your channel anymore, please contact us.
Video Post Disclaimer:
The information contained in the multimedia content (“Video Content”) or post content in general, represents the views and opinions of the original creators of such Video Content or post, and does not necessarily represent the views or opinions of YeniExpo. The mere appearance of Video Content or the post on the Site does not constitute an endorsement by YeniExpo or its affiliates of such Video or Post Content.
The Video Content or Post has been made available for informational and educational purposes only. YeniExpo does not make any representation or warranties with respect to the accuracy, applicability, fitness, or completeness of the Video or Post Content. YeniExpo does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any sites listed or linked to in any Video Content or Post.
This post and description may also contain some affiliate links, which means that the post creator may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you click on some of the product links and decide to make a purchase. This channel is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
If you find any of your copyrighted material in this post or video, please contact us, so we can resolve the issue.
© All rights reserved by respective owners.