What to Post: How to Create Engaging Social Media Content that Builds Your Brand and Gets Results (for Real Estate) Book Description:
This isn’t another one of those real estate marketing books that you read once and stick back in the bookcase, never to be read again. You want to know EXACTLY what to post on social media that will get results in your real estate business while building a powerful personal brand that attracts your ideal customer and drive referrals effortlessly.
What to Post is a step-by-step guide that will help you create a fail-proof social media content strategy that will give you an unfair advantage on platforms like Facebook and Instagram and generate FREE real estate leads.
This simple three-phase framework outlines exactly how to build your brand, create engaging content, improve your marketing and understand how to increase your reach online.
PHASE ONE: BUILD YOUR BRAND
- Understand the key elements of building a powerful (and memorable) personal brand and what components you control and how to leverage the ones you don’t
- Clarify your unique value proposition and simply articulate how your service solves your customer’s biggest problems
- Define your niche and develop a specific customer avatar to help you speak directly to your next client
PHASE TWO: BUILD YOUR CONTENT
- Know exactly what to post on your social channels that will help you attract your ideal customer, capture their attention and get them to take action.
- Follow the “5 E’s of Content,” a fail proof formula to creating personal and valuable and content that will engage your ideal audience and skyrocket your engagement and reach
- Never run out of content ideas again and establish a consistent content creation strategy with 261 content idea starters and the “3 T Method.”
- Write captions that convert using power words, time-tested copywriting formulas and enticing calls to action
PHASE THREE: BUILD YOUR REACH
- Understand the secret sauce to mastering social media algorithms and how to work WITH them to create an unfair advantage in the feed that allows you to work smarter not harder.
- Actionable and EASY tips to explode your engagement, improve your video views while attracting and retaining current and future customers with relevant, credible and trustworthy content
BONUS RESOURCE SECTION:
- Top tools, apps and websites that will transform and amplify your content to the next level
- Social media content planner
- Content & Social Media FAQs
This real estate marketing workbook is filled with templates, infographics and examples that can help you generate better results from your social media efforts.
About the Author, Chelsea Peitz
I got my real estate license in 2001 B.F. (Before Facebook) and spent a decade earning my living as a real estate agent without ever using social media because it didn’t exist. I didn’t grow up with the Internet of Things and I’m not a digital native, so I understand what it’s like to feel overwhelmed by the constantly changing landscape of The Socials.
While I’m no longer a Realtor, I’ve worked in this industry since 2001 and have a passion for making complicated processes simple, easy to understand and actionable. My goal is to provide you with all the tools you need to master your social media marketing in one place.
Publisher:Independently published (February 2, 2020)
Item Weight:1.12 pounds
Dimensions:8 x 0.57 x 10 inches
What to Post: How to Create Engaging Social Media Content that Builds Your Brand and Gets Results (for Real Estate)
(as of Jan 20,2022 17:29:52 UTC )
This post and description may also contain some affiliate links, which means that the post creator may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you click on some of the product links and decide to make a purchase. This channel is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
If you find any of your copyrighted material in this post or video, please contact us, so we can resolve the issue.
© All rights reserved by respective owners.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Shipping and Return Policy:
Amazon Books are subject to AMAZON.com Shipping and Return Policy.