(as of Jan 22,2022 05:49:26 UTC )
Washington & Leaver’s Principles and Practice of Radiation Therapy
Get a meaningful foundation in radiation therapy with the only text that’s actually written by radiation therapists themselves! With its problem-based approach, Washington & Leaver’s: Principles and Practice of Radiation Therapy, 5th Edition helps you truly understand cancer management, improve your clinical techniques, and apply complex concepts to treatment planning and delivery. Plus, with its new full-color design and up-to-date content that spans chemotherapy techniques, radiation safety, post-image manipulation techniques, and more; this fifth edition gives you all the tools you need to succeed in both coursework and beyond.
- Comprehensive coverage of radiation therapy includes a clear introduction and overview plus complete information on physics, simulation, and treatment planning.
- Chapter objectives, key terms, outlines and summaries in each chapter help you organize information and ensure you understand what is most important.
- End-of-chapter questions and questions to ponder provide opportunity for review and greater challenge.
- Bolded and defined key terms are highlighted at first mention in the text and included in an expanded glossary.
- Spotlight boxes highlight concepts and offer the most important information as it appears in the chapters.
- NEW! Full color design enhances imagery throughout the book as well as augments overall learning.
- NEW! Updated chemotherapy section includes additional cancer biology terms and principles to provide the essential information needed for clinical success.
- NEW! Updated coverage of post-image manipulation techniques includes new material on Cone beam utilization, MR imaging, image guided therapy, and kV imaging.
- NEW! Revised section on radiation safety and misadministration of treatment beams addresses the most up-to-date practice requirements.
- NEW! The latest ASRT Practice Standards and AHA Patient Care Partnership content ensure you are up to date on the latest best practices in the field overall.
Publisher:Mosby; 5th edition (March 17, 2020)
Item Weight:5 pounds
Dimensions:8.5 x 1.3 x 10.9 inches
This post and description may also contain some affiliate links, which means that the post creator may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you click on some of the product links and decide to make a purchase. This channel is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
If you find any of your copyrighted material in this post or video, please contact us, so we can resolve the issue.
© All rights reserved by respective owners.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Shipping and Return Policy:
Amazon Books are subject to AMAZON.com Shipping and Return Policy.