Turkey Strategic Location is a natural bridge between both the East-West and the North-South axes.
Within 4 hours flight from Turkey, you can access several countries with:
- a consumer population of 1.55 billion people,
- a gross domestic product of 35.7 trillion dollars and
- a trade volume of 6.8 trillion dollars
Whats does Turkey Strategic Location has to offer?
- 56 airports
- 180 Sear Ports
- 19 border gates
- Investment home to over 74,000 foreign companies
Top Reasons to Invest in Turkey:
- ROBUST ECONOMY One of the fastest growing economies in the world with an average annual GDP growth rate of 5.5%
- LARGE DOMESTIC AND REGIONAL MARKETS Size-able domestic market, plus regional markets with FTAs allowing access to 1 billion consumers
- TURKEY STRATEGIC LOCATION Regional HQ for multinationals with seamless global connectivity
- FAVORABLE DEMOGRAPHICS Young and dynamic population with half under 32 years old
- SKILLED AND COST-COMPETITIVE LABOR FORCE Well-educated, cost-competitive labor force with high productivity
- CONTINUOUS REFORM PROCESS New-generation reforms owing to an open public-private dialogue
- LIBERAL INVESTMENT CLIMATE No barriers for FDI, strong protection for investors
- LUCRATIVE INCENTIVES Tailored and comprehensive incentives schemes
- ADVANTAGEOUS R&D ECOSYSTEM Perfect spot for technology development with generous supports
- SECTORAL OPPORTUNITIES Diversified economy with lucrative opportunities in many sectors
Turkish Airlines connects 255 destinations in 122 countries.
Turkish Airlines (Turkish: Türk Hava Yolları) is the national flag carrier airline of Turkey. As of August 2019, it operates scheduled services to 315 destinations in Europe, Asia, Africa, and the Americas, making it the largest mainline carrier in the world by number of passenger destinations. The airline serves more destinations non-stop from a single airport than any other airline in the world, and flies to 126 countries, more than any other airline. With an operational fleet of 24 cargo aircraft, the airline’s cargo division serves 82 destinations.
The airline’s corporate headquarters are at the Turkish Airlines General Management Building on the grounds of Istanbul Atatürk Airport in Yeşilköy, Bakırköy, Istanbul. Istanbul Airport in Arnavutkoy is the airline’s main base, and there are secondary hubs at Ankara Esenboğa Airport and İzmir Adnan Menderes Airport. Turkish Airlines has been a member of the Star Alliance network since 1 April 2008.
Turkey Strategic Location Videos: