Çukurova Isı Industrial Systems Control Panels Optimum Heat Smart
Optimumheat has a 7 day programming feature which can split each day by up to 6 operating periods. This eliminates the need to assign personnel the task of turning systems on and off, while providing further energy savings by preventing energy losses caused when systems are turned on too early or turned off too late. (In an 8 hour shift, turning the system on only 15 minutes early and 15 minutes late causes an average 6% increase in fuel costs.)
Unauthorized Persons interfering with the heating system and changing temperature set values causes substantial increases in energy consumption. 2 separate Security Code Logins found on Optimumheat Control Panels prevents interference in the system by Authorized Persons other than the Supervisor and Operator.
Optimumheat enables the system operator to enter a temperature set value for hours when the business is not operational. By maintaining a certain temperature (e.g. 12 °C) in the space will make it quicker to reach the desired ambient temperature level in the next shift, thus achieving up to 10% additional savings in operating costs.
The Optimumheat Smart Computer Software
The OPH Smart control panel is programmed with the special RTM BUS protocol using a RS485 network connection. It is MODBUS compatible and its general features can be used in this protocol, and the panel can be integrated to Scada systems. In systems using an Ethernet network, it can be integrated to the system via an RS485-Ethernet adapter. In cases where there is no Scada system available, all kinds of control functions can be carried out from a central computer over a RD 485 network connection made between the panels and the control room. Through the Optimum Heat Plus software that will be installed on the system, functions of all units in the system such as turning all units on and off, setting weekly schedules, determining and monitoring temperature set values, and viewing malfunction information can be performed over a central computer. The gas consumption of units can be calculated and reported using the gauging feature installed on the panel.
• Two Separate and Independent Control Zones
• Ability to Operate with 1 or 2 Sensors
• Ability to Command 8 Individual Radiant Heaters
• Ability to program 24/7
• Ability to Program 6 Operating Periods Per Day
• Working and After Hours Temperature Control
• Manual Operation Independent of Software
• 2 separate Security Code Logins for Supervisor and Operator.
• 4 x 16 Liquid Crystal Display
• Easy Use
• Real Time Clock
• Freeze Protection
• Controllable from a Central Computer via RTM BUS, MODBUS or TCP Network Connection
• Integration with Modbus Based Scada Compatible Central Software
• Ability to Separately Monitor and Control All Systems Over a Central Computer
• Ability to Control All Hardware Features Over a Computer
• Can Operate on Ethernet Network using TCP – RS485 – Ethernet Converter