(Full Combined) Iron Cutting Machine
It is preferred in construction areas (residential construction, bridge construction, dam construction). It reduces the most of the work power needed and allows cutting the iron and producing stirrups in a quick manner.
- Cutting Diameter: 24 mm
- Stirrup Diameter: ø 12 mm 4 pieces, ø 8 mm 4 pieces, ø 6 mm 5 pieces
- Chassis: Strength resistant U Profile.
- Stirrup: 90º and 135º twist.
- Stirrup Bending: Bending by turning it in clockwise direction with the help of a lift.
- Electric Motor: 5 KW – 5.5 KW 1400 rpm
- With Diesel Engine: 7,5 Hp with highest power 3600 RPM
- Preferred 2000-2500 RPM with normal power.
- * We have models that include electric and diesel together.
- Special Blade: Processed from steel and hardened between 51 – 53.
- Mold Materials: Pivot pins and Bushes 7131 Steel Material.
- All Welded Parts: 1040 (unalloyed machine construction steel).
- Power Transmission: Elastic coupling that transmits power between the engine and oil reservoir. The reason to prefer is to reduce most of the faults that will occur due to any enforcement.