Alhariri Group produces several food and beverage production lines.
- Plain Yogurt making and pasteurized milk equipment
- Kashkaval cheese making production lines
- Butter and cream
- Mozzarella cheese
- Halloumi cheese
- White cheese
- and more
Plain Yogurt Making and Milk Production Line Features
- The Plain Yogurt (dairy) production line can produce and process pasteurized milk, room temperature milk and yogurt.
- Equipment processing output capacity: 200L – 12000L per hour (Customized)
- Customized equipment can be customized according to process and output.
- The equipment is made of high quality SUS304 stainless steel
- Production is in strict quality control accordance with the international standard manufacturing practices
- Terminal products meet the requirements of food sanitary conditions.
The Plain YOGURT Making production line includes the following main components
- Low temperature storage tank
- Filtration system
- Preheating tank
- Pasteurization tank
- Sterilization machine
- Pre-cooling tank
- Refrigeration tank
- Filling machine
- Cleaning system
- Yogurt Fermenter: For making Yogurt
- Other equipment per your production and packing needs.
Pre-Sales/After-Sale Customer Service Technical Support
- Professional technical design, flow chart, factory layout, equipment drawing design, civil engineering suggestion etc.
- Manufacturing production line equipment
- Equipment Delivery
- Engineering services for installation, setup, and operation
- Client and Operator Training to properly operate each equipment, until end product comes out.
Products Image Gallery
How is Plain Yogurt Made?
Plain Yogurt (UK: /ˈjɒɡərt/; US: /ˈjoʊɡərt/, from Turkish: yoğurt), also spelled yoghurt, yogourt or yoghourt, is a food produced by bacterial fermentation of milk. The bacteria used to make yogurt are known as yogurt cultures. The fermentation of lactose by these bacteria produces lactic acid, which acts on milk protein to give yogurt its texture and characteristic tart flavor.
Cow‘s milk is commonly available worldwide and, as such, is the milk most commonly used to make yogurt. Milk from water buffalo, goats, ewes, mares, camels, and yaks is also used to produce yogurt where available locally. The milk used may be homogenized or not. It may be pasteurized or raw. Each type of milk produces substantially different results.
Yogurt is produced using a culture of Lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp. bulgaricus and Streptococcus thermophilus bacteria. In addition, other lactobacilli and bifidobacteria are sometimes added during or after culturing yogurt.
Some countries require yogurt to contain a certain amount of colony-forming units (CFU) of bacteria; in China, for example, the requirement for the number of lactobacillus bacteria is at least 1 million CFU per milliliter.
To produce yogurt, milk is first heated, usually to about 85 °C (185 °F), to denature the milk proteins so that they do not form curds. After heating, the milk is allowed to cool to about 45 °C (113 °F). The bacterial culture is mixed in, and that temperature of 45 °C is maintained for 4 to 12 hours to allow fermentation to occur.
Al Hariri Group Food and Beverage Production Lines, Filling, and Packing Plants
- Water Filtration and Bottling Plants
- Oil and Beverage Automatic Filling Machines
- Ice Cream Making Machine
- YOGURT Making
- Olive Oil Pressing and Filling Machines 250 – 5000 kg/hr
- Fruits and Vegetables Washing and packing machines
- Medical fluids Making and Filling machines.
- Hummus Fully Automatic Making and Packing Plant
- Frozen French Fries Making Lines 250-2000 kg/hr
- Please see our online catalog of these lines here
“Since 1982, we have been a leading Manufacturer and Exporter of Food and Beverage Processing, Filling, and Packing plants.”
To provide you with the best quality products at the best price.
To be a recognized world BRAND leader and exporter of Food and Beverage Production lines
Ahmad Al-Hariri, CEOClick to download company catalog
We have hundreds of satisfied customer references. Here are a few customers we proudly served: