One of the main features of Rotary Oven Regular circulation and well-designed heat exchangers provided with high yield is. Thanks to this heat exchanger used When compared with the heat saving up to 40% compared to the desired product Heat-resistant high-quality stainless steel combustion chamber Thanks to the better quality cooking is achieved. Two-way cassette steam high enough to ensure that each ceiling is adequately fed steam is produced. Prevent steam from being dispensed into the mill The machine includes hoods and extractor fan.
75% of the materials used in the manufacturing of the furnace are made of stainless steel. the remaining parts consist of chrome-nickel and glass parts. Installation, cleaning, and maintenance are easier than other furnaces. Sahin Doner Car The bread oven works with diesel, fuel oil, LPG, natural gas and electricity. It is produced as solid fuel optionally.
This product is suitable for food baking, such as biscuits, bread, crisps, moon cakes, meat jerky, tofu, and various baked foods. It is also suitable for drying other materials.
Product Advantages :
- The oven has a variety of heating methods, electrical, diesel, liquefied gas, natural gas, and coal, according to the customer’s resource selection.
- Stainless steel is easy to clean, has good thermal conductivity, long service life.
- The turntable has the function of automatic reset, which shortens the time for the roaster to enter and leave the oven door and reduces the heat loss.
- Type Rotating oven
- Levels 16
- chambers quantity 1
- Energy source of electricity
- The minimal temperature of 280 °C
- Maximum temperature of 300 °C
- Gastronome container size 820х1000
- Doors quantity 1
- Doors type hinged
- Installation type floor standing
- Case material stainless steel
- doors material glass
- control system electronic
- voltage 400 V
- current frequency 50/60 Hz
- power 105 kW standard European
- color silver
- length 2750 mm
- depth 2100 mm
- height 2650 mm
- net weight 3000 kg