Stationary concrete plants and care taken in the design and installation of concrete plants, all the technical after-sales service and maintenance of customers to ensure uninterrupted twenty-four hours and unconditional customer satisfaction is our first priority.
Teknofalt stationary concrete plants, lower operating and maintenance costs, fast service and spare parts, providing higher performance and demonstrate durability in all weather conditions is more than enough to meet their customers’ expectations with optional coating option. Concrete mixers used in power plants are usually single shaft and double shaft. These mixers are being very tolerant with spiral mixing arms, which can get a quick mix business with practical installation with a compact structure that is easy, long-lasting mixer.
The focus on reliability and quality of full customer satisfaction Teknofalt Concrete Batching Plants, all kinds of problems we will face in the field of professional customers with spare parts and after-sales service team is improving itself continuously to create a solution as soon as possible.
TKN SB 100 M3 CONCRETE PLANT
- PROPERTY VALUE UNIT
- Compacted Concrete Capacity one hundred m 3 / h
- Mr. mix 50 mixture / hour
- Compacted Concrete Mixer Capacity 2nd m 3
- Dry Volume Mixer 3 m 3
- Mixer Motor Power 2 × 37 kW
- Aggregate Eye Piece 4-6 piece
- Aggregate Capacity Eye 30-50 m 3
- Aggregate Weighing Conveyor 1,000 × 14,500 mm
- Mixer Feeding Conveyor 1,000 × 21,000 mm
- Aggregate Weighing 4400 kg
- Cement Weighing 1000 kg
- Water Weighing 700 l
- Additive Weighing 20 kg
- Cement Screw 273 × 11,000 mm
- Cement Silo 2-4 piece
- Cement Silo Capacity 75-100-150-200-250 ton