High-capacity feeding and fast separation
- Designed for high-capacity applications from 300 ton / hour to 1400 ton / hour in primary and secondary feed applications.
- It reduces the cost of installing of TB series of feeders since they have low profile.
- Volume of standard feeder chamber is 25-45 m3 and the maximum feeding size is up to 1500 mm.
Desired performances can be achieved due to its adjustment features
- Metal sheet grid opening may be adjusted
- Easy adjustment of impact length by using extra counter weights
- Toothed wheel transfer system used for easy adjustment of the impact angle
- Spring base for training setting
- Optional electrical and / or hydraulic speed (capacity setting)
Maintenance at the lowest level and ease of maintenance
- Heavy-duty double-shaft mechanism works with gears lubricated with oil bath system in long-term service intervals.
- Surfaces exposed to abrasion can be easily replaced
- It has a mechanism that is very easy to disassemble and install for service.
It is a type of feeder that allows the primary crusher to bypass the soil and very fine material without entering the primary crusher due to the vibrating feeder and the grids at the exit mouth that allow the material to feed regularly. The drive system is based on the knocking power provided by two vibro engines. The grating section described above can be closed completely if desired and thus it may be possible in order for all materials to enter into the primer crusher. However, if ratio of fine material and soil within fed material is too much, it is necessary to eliminate the material from the grates in order to refrain from overloading to the primary crusher.