Tomato Ketchup Production and Filling Line LionMak New 2020
The Tomato Ketchup Production Line is specifically designed for the production of Ketchup, according to the highest international quality standards. Semi-finished tomato is mixed with salt, sugar, vinegar, spices and aromas according Customer’s needs, so subjected to pre-heating, deaeration, homogenizing, pasteurizing and hot filling.
- Complete plants having capacity from 1500 kg/h up to 12000 kg/h.
- Advanced design and technology for a more efficient production and profits
- High quality materials and components used
- High flexibility production, opportunity to produce ketchup with customized recipes like spicy ketchup, fancy ketchup, vegan ketchup.
- Central control and supervision system of the line, monitoring of every process phase.
- Registration, visualization and printing of daily production data.
- Same line can also be used to produce Mayonnaise
Introduction of Tomato Ketchup Production and Filling Line:
What is Ketchup?
Ketchup is a table condiment or sauce. Although original recipes used egg whites, mushrooms, oysters, grapes, mussels, or walnuts, among other ingredients, the unmodified modern recipe refers to tomato ketchup in the United States.
Tomato ketchup is a sweet and tangy condiment made from tomatoes, sugar, and vinegar, with seasonings and spices. The spices and flavors vary, but commonly include onions, allspice, coriander, cloves, cumin, garlic, and mustard, and sometimes include celery, cinnamon, or ginger.
The market leader in the United States (60% market share) and United Kingdom (82%) is Heinz Tomato Ketchup. In some of the UK, South Africa, New Zealand and Australia, ketchup is also known as “tomato sauce” (a term that means a fresher pasta sauce elsewhere) or “red sauce”.
Tomato ketchup is most often used as a condiment to dishes that are usually served hot and may be fried or greasy: french fries, hamburgers, hot dogs, chicken tenders, tater tots, hot sandwiches, meat pies, cooked eggs, and grilled or fried meat. Ketchup is sometimes used as the basis for, or as one ingredient in, other sauces and dressings, and the flavor may be replicated as an additive flavoring for snacks, such as potato chips
Get Your Food Processing and Production Equipment From Lionmak of Turkey Today
- Don’t hesitate to contact us for more information on our products.
- When it comes to your Commercial food processing needs, rely on LionMak Machinery to help you determine the best packaging system for your business.
- Contact us today for a free consultation.
Al Hariri Group Food and Beverage Production Lines, Filling, and Packing Plants
- Plain Yogurt and pasteurized milk equipment
- Kashkaval cheese making production lines
- Butter and cream
- Mozzarella cheese
- Halloumi cheese
- White cheese
- Water Bottle Packing Filtration and Bottling Plants
- Oil and Beverage Automatic Filling Machines
- Juice Bottling
- Ice Cream Making Machines
- Frozen Yogurt Shops
- Cake Bakery Shop
- Olive Oil Bottling Pressing and Filling Machines 250 – 5000 kg/hr
- Fruits and Vegetables Washing and packing machines
- Medical fluids Making and Filling machines.
- Hummus Making Machine Fully Automatic Making and Packing Plant
- Frozen French Fries Making Lines 250-2000 kg/hr
- and more
- Please see our online catalog of these lines here
“Since 1982, we have been a leading Manufacturer and Exporter of Food and Beverage Processing, Filling, and Packing plants.”
To provide you with the best quality products at the best price.
To be a recognized world BRAND leader and exporter of Food and Beverage Production lines
Ahmad Al-Hariri, CEOClick to download company catalog