LionMak Olive Oil Extraction Olive Press
Leading Turkish Manufacturer, Call To Discuss Requirements. Standard Designs. Dedicated Support. Over 30 Years’ Experience. LionMak Machinery is a leading provider of Olive Oil Extraction Olive Press and Bottling Line, offering a wide variety of extraction equipment. fillers with manual, semi-automatic and fully automatic functions.
Introduction of Commercial Olive Oil Extraction Olive Press and Bottling Line :
Olive oil extraction is the process of extracting the oil present in olive drupes, known as olive oil. Olive oil is produced in the mesocarp cells, and stored in a particular type of vacuole called a lipo vacuole, i.e., every cell contains a tiny olive oil droplet. Olive oil extraction is the process of separating the oil from the other fruit contents (vegetative extract liquid and solid material). It is possible to attain this separation by physical means alone, i.e., oil and water do not mix, so they are relatively easy to separate.
The modern method of olive oil extraction uses an industrial decanter to separate all the phases by centrifugation. In this method the olives are crushed to a fine paste. This can be done by a hammer crusher, disc crusher, depitting machine or knife crusher. This paste is then malaxed for 30 to 60 minutes in order to allow the small olive droplets to agglomerate. The aromas are created in these two steps through the action of fruit enzymes.
Afterwards the paste is pumped into an industrial decanter where the phases will be separated. Water is added to facilitate the extraction process with the paste.
The decanter is a large capacity horizontal centrifuge rotating approximately 3,000 rpm, the high centrifugal force created allows the phases to be readily separated according to their different densities (solids > vegetation water > oil). Inside the decanter’s rotating conical drum there is a coil that rotates more slowly, pushing the solid materials out of the system.
The separated oil and vegetation water are then rerun through a vertical centrifuge, working around 6,000 rpm that will separate the small quantity of vegetation water still contained in oil and vice versa
Introduction of Commercial Olive Oil Extraction Olive Press and Bottling Line Processing flow:
Get Your Food Processing and Production Equipment From Lionmak of Turkey Today
- Don’t hesitate to contact us for more information on our products.
- When it comes to your Commercial food processing needs, rely on LionMak Machinery to help you determine the best packaging system for your business.
- Contact us today for a free consultation.
Al Hariri Group Food and Beverage Production Lines, Filling, and Packing Plants
- Plain Yogurt and pasteurized milk equipment
- Kashkaval cheese making production lines
- Butter and cream
- Mozzarella cheese
- Halloumi cheese
- White cheese
- Water Bottle Packing Filtration and Bottling Plants
- Oil and Beverage Automatic Filling Machines
- Juice Bottling
- Ice Cream Making Machines
- Frozen Yogurt Shops
- Cake Bakery Shop
- Olive Oil Bottling Pressing and Filling Machines 250 – 5000 kg/hr
- Fruits and Vegetables Washing and packing machines
- Medical fluids Making and Filling machines.
- Hummus Making Machine Fully Automatic Making and Packing Plant
- Frozen French Fries Making Lines 250-2000 kg/hr
- and more
- Please see our online catalog of these lines here
“Since 1982, we have been a leading Manufacturer and Exporter of Food and Beverage Processing, Filling, and Packing plants.”
To provide you with the best quality products at the best price.
To be a recognized world BRAND leader and exporter of Food and Beverage Production lines
Ahmad Al-Hariri, CEOClick to download company catalog