Our Dizayn Machinery Bottle And Jar Filling And Packing Machines, produced according to
- Desired filling weight and product suitable filling shape.
- Dimensions of the bottle and Jar,
- Capping stations are determined according to the dimensions of manual or automatic lid putting stations.
- All stations are controlled from the PLC screen.
- The menu of the machine can be made in the desired languages.
- All software of bottle and jar filling machine are available.
- If desired, it can be connected remotely via the Internet.
- After the machine is produced, it is packaged according to transport.
- Basic spare parts of bottle and jar filling machine are supplied free of charge.
- You can find the descriptions, drawings, and diagrams of all spare parts in the operating instructions.
- CIP cleaning systems are available in our machines.
- Our machine has optional features and you can find the list below.
- All our bottle and jar filling machines have CE and ISO certificates and they are produced in required standards.
|Packing Type||:||Jar, buckets etc.|
|Products that can be filled||:||Yoghurt, yogurt with yogurt, buttermilk, milk, water, kefir, cheese types, fruit juices, hummus, tahini, molasses, jam, honey, marmalade, ketchup, mayonnaise, sauce types, cream, chocolate, ice cream, oil types, cosmetic products, liquid foods, powder products, etc.|
|Filling Weight||:||Designed according to the desired weight|
|Filling Systems||:||Pneumatic (Suction-Pressing), Servo Motor, Screw (helical), Self-Flow Filling Systems|
|Capacity||:||500- 6000 pcs / hour|
|Capping Systems||:||Manual, Vibration, elevator system|
|Bottle and Jar receiving||:||Manual, Elevator system|
|Pneumatic pressure requirement||:||6-8 bar|
|Used Electric voltage||:||220V or 380V|
|Optional technical features||:||UV lamp, HEPA filter, automatic air blowing, automatic rinsing, bottom filling, vibrating capping, elevator capping, screwing, lid closing, electrical tunnel, safety band, steam tunnel, body sleeve, sticker labeling, output collection tray, input tray.|
|Materials Used||:||304 and 316 stainless material|