Al-Sadoun OLIVE Screw Conveyor
High quality screw conveyor widely used in feeding oil bearing olives, coconut, soybean, sunflower seed, sesame, peanut, etc.
- Screw elevator 2.25 to 3 m (made of stainless steel) complete with hopper
- The hopper specially designed and shaped to prevent olives from piling up.
- The screw conveyor is driven by a gearmotor that automatically shuts off when the crusher is turned off.
- Large capacity, easy for operation with controllable speed.
OLIVE Screw Conveyor Application
A screw conveyor or auger conveyor is a mechanism that uses a rotating helical screw blade, called a “flighting“, usually within a tube, to move liquid or granular materials. They are used in many bulk handling industries. Screw conveyors in modern industry are often used horizontally or at a slight incline as an efficient way to move semi-solid materials, including food waste, wood chips, aggregates, cereal grains, animal feed, boiler ash, meat, and bone meal, municipal solid waste, and many others.
The first type of screw conveyor was the Archimedes’ screw, used since ancient times to pump irrigation water.
They usually consist of a trough or tube containing either a spiral blade coiled around a shaft, driven at one end and held at the other, or a “shaftless spiral“, driven at one end and free at the other. The rate of volume transfer is proportional to the rotation rate of the shaft. In industrial control applications, the device is often used as a variable rate feeder by varying the rotation rate of the shaft to deliver a measured rate or quantity of material into a process.
Screw conveyors can be operated with the flow of material inclined upward. When space allows, this is a very economical method of elevating and conveying. As the angle of inclination increases, the capacity of a given unit rapidly decreases.
The rotating part of the conveyor is sometimes called simply an auger.
- Olive Screw Conveyor Capacity (kg/hr) : Up to 2000 kg/h
- Material : Stainless steel AISI 304
- Electric: 3PH 380V/50Hz
- Electric Motor size: 2 HP
Olive Oil Extraction and Press Equipment Supplier
- Don’t hesitate to contact us for more information on our products.
- Contact us today for a free consultation.
- Request a quote for any of our manual and automatic olive oil making machines,
- Contact us at any time to learn more about our products and services.
- Made in JORDAN
Al-Sadoun is a leading Olive Press Machinery Manufacturer from Jordan.
Call To Discuss Requirements. Standard Designs. Dedicated Support. Al Sadoun since 1885 have been producing fine Extra Virgin Olive oil in the Northern part of Jordan. Over 50 Years Experience in the manufacturing and servicing of Olive Oil Extraction Olive Presses. For sale olive presses, water boilers, olive screw conveyors, washing machines, mixers. An advanced industry with Jordanian engineering design and manufacturing.
- Production capacity of 1 ton up to 5 tons of olive per hour. Sales and agents are wanted in most olive oil producing countries.
- Commercial Olive Oil Extraction Olive Press Al Sadoun Top Quality 1 to 5 Ton per Hour processing capacity.
- Continuous and semi automatic production.