Al-Sadoun Olive Paste Kneading Malaxer
Our malaxer machine prepares the pit, olive flesh, and water to be separated from the olive oil. We control the temperature inside our Malaxer’s using water in an insulated jacket on the outside of the Malaxer. This allows us to bring the paste up to an optimum temperature for oil extraction without any degradation occurring to the oil itself.
- Available in 2×750 lt, 3x750lt
Olive Paste Kneading Malaxer Application
In olive oil extraction, malaxation (Latin malaxare, Greek μαλακος meaning “soft”) is the action of slowly churning or mixing milled olives, typically for 20 to 40 minutes. The churning allows the smaller droplets of oil released by the milling process to aggregate and be more easily separated. The paste is normally heated to around 27 °C during this process. Oil yield is proportional to the temperature and mixing time.
After malaxation is complete, the paste is sent to a phase separator decanter. We use a decanter centrifuge for this process.
- Olive Paste Kneading MalaxerCapacity (kg/hr) : Up to 2000 kg/h
- Material : Stainless steel AISI 304
- Electric: 3PH 380V/50Hz
- Electric Motor size: 2 or 3x 15 HP Motors
Olive Oil Extraction and Press Equipment Supplier
- Don’t hesitate to contact us for more information on our products.
- Contact us today for a free consultation.
- Request a quote for any of our manual and automatic olive oil making machines,
- Contact us at any time to learn more about our products and services.
- Made in JORDAN
Al-Sadoun is a leading Olive Press Machinery Manufacturer from Jordan.
Call To Discuss Requirements. Standard Designs. Dedicated Support. Al Sadoun since 1885 have been producing fine Extra Virgin Olive oil in the Northern part of Jordan. Over 50 Years Experience in the manufacturing and servicing of Olive Oil Extraction Olive Presses. For sale olive presses, water boilers, olive screw conveyors, washing machines, mixers. An advanced industry with Jordanian engineering design and manufacturing.
- Production capacity of 1 ton up to 5 tons of olive per hour. Sales and agents are wanted in most olive oil producing countries.
- Commercial Olive Oil Extraction Olive Press Al Sadoun Top Quality 1 to 5 Ton per Hour processing capacity.
- Continuous and semi automatic production.