Al-Sadoun Olive Hammer Crusher
The Olive Hammer Crusher turns the olives into a paste. The purpose of crushing is to tear the flesh cells to facilitate the release of the oil from the vacuoles. The crushing is done with a double-hammer double-grid hammermill. The hammermill crusher offers a continuous and clean method. The crushing is done quickly, resulting in less heat build-up and exposure to oxygen than with stone mills.
Breaking the fruit into small pieces will allow easy release of the olive oil in the malaxer and decanter. Our crushes is designed to not affect the quantity of oil released, or the taste of the oil.
Olives are fed to the Olive Hammer Crusher through a short screw-conveyor. The diameter of the holes in the interchangeable grid determines the thickness of the paste. After passing through the grid, the paste drops into the malaxing section.
- Olive Hammer Crusher Capacity (kg/hr) : Up to 3000 kg/h
- Material : Stainless steel AISI 304
- Electric: 3PH 380V/50Hz
- Electric Motor size: 50 HP
Olive Oil Extraction and Press Equipment Supplier
- Don’t hesitate to contact us for more information on our products.
- Contact us today for a free consultation.
- Request a quote for any of our manual and automatic olive oil making machines,
- Contact us at any time to learn more about our products and services.
- Made in JORDAN
Al-Sadoun is a leading Olive Press Machinery Manufacturer from Jordan.
Call To Discuss Requirements. Standard Designs. Dedicated Support. Al Sadoun since 1885 have been producing fine Extra Virgin Olive oil in the Northern part of Jordan. Over 50 Years Experience in the manufacturing and servicing of Olive Oil Extraction Olive Presses. For sale olive presses, water boilers, olive screw conveyors, washing machines, mixers. An advanced industry with Jordanian engineering design and manufacturing.
- Production capacity of 1 ton up to 5 tons of olive per hour. Sales and agents are wanted in most olive oil producing countries.
- Commercial Olive Oil Extraction Olive Press Al Sadoun Top Quality 1 to 5 Ton per Hour processing capacity.
- Continuous and semi automatic production.