Mozzarella Cheese Making Production Line Features
- Equipment processing output capacity: 100Kg – 30000kg per day (Customized)
- Customized equipment can be customized according to process and output.
- The equipment is made of high quality 304 or 316L stainless steel
- Production is in strict quality control accordance with the international standard manufacturing practices
- Terminal products meet the requirements of food sanitary conditions.
- The technique of cheese making is common to most types of cheese and also the same process to milk deep procession.
Mozzarella Cheese Making production line includes the following main components
- Emulsifying pot: The pot cover is automatic rising type with an electric heating or steam heating with automated temperature control.
- Homogenizer and Blade Stirring
- This cheese vat consist of a triple-walled, insulated, oblong or round stainless steel vat with an overhead stirring machine.
- The stirring mechanism of oblong vat is driven by two motors: one for longitudinal move and one for the rotating motion.
- The control panel is fitted into the superstructure.
- By means of the ‘touch screen‘ on this panel various programs for stirring, cutting and tipping can be executed.
- The milk temperature is accurately controlled in the vat by an electrical thermostat system.
- The oblong cheese vat is fitted with a fully automatic process controller.
- This programmable controller allows programs for a range of processes for the production of types of cheeses to be stored and executed.
- This helps ensure uniform cheese quality.
- All programs are automatically controlled by a PLC that operates the various drive components. The capacity of this cheese vat from 100 Liters to 10000 Liters depend on the requirement from the customer.
- If the volume≥4000L, the cheese vat has two stirring devices for longitudinal and rotating motion, the stirring speed can be adjusted.
- If the volume ≤4000L, the cheese vat has only one stirring device
- The cheese vat has temperature control system to control the temperature of jacket water and the curd
- Sanitary outlet with outlet valve is equipped with this cheese vat. A lift device by a cylinder is set in one head of this cheese vat to incline this cheese vat to drain the whey easily
- Cheese vat with a volume ≤ 3000L can equipped with cheese press machine or net-cutting
Other equipment used in making cheese:
- Low temperature storage tank
- Filtration system
- Preheating tank
- Dry boiling machine
- Boiling machine with water
- Pasteurization tank
- Sterilization machine
- Pre-cooling tank
- Refrigeration tank
- Filling machine
- Cleaning system
- Yogurt Fermenter: For making Yogurt
Cheese melt machine
- Coagulation and cutting machine
- Shrink tank
- Curd filtering tank
- Weighing machines
- Suction packing machine
- Other equipment per your production and packing needs.
Mozzarella Cheese Making Features:
- Make cheese products with your customized recipes.
- Produce more than one type of cheese and other products with the same processing line.
- High quality of the final product keeping an elevated nutritional value.
- Wide customization of the final product.
- Maximum yield, minimum production waste.
- Highest energy savings thanks to the most advanced technologies.
- Complete line supervision system through monitoring of every process phase.
Pre-Sales/After-Sale Customer Service Technical Support
- Professional technical design, flow chart, factory layout, equipment drawing design, civil engineering suggestion etc.
- Manufacturing production line equipment
- Equipment Delivery
- Engineering services for installation, setup, and operation
- Client and Operator Training to properly operate each equipment, until end product comes out.
Mozzarella Cheese Making
Mozzarella di bufala is traditionally produced solely from the milk of the Italian Mediterranean buffalo. A whey starter is added from the previous batch that contains thermophilic bacteria, and the milk is left to ripen so the bacteria can multiply. Then, rennet is added to coagulate the milk. After coagulation, the curd is cut into large, 2.5 – 5 cm pieces, and left to sit so the curds firm up in a process known as healing.
After the curd heals, it is further cut into 1 – 1.5 cm large pieces. The curds are stirred and heated to separate the curds from the whey. The whey is then drained from the curds and the curds are placed in a hoop to form a solid mass. The curd mass is left until the pH is at around 5.2–5.5, which is the point when the cheese can be stretched and kneaded to produce a delicate consistency—this process is generally known as pasta filata.
According to the Mozzarella di Bufala trade association, “The cheese-maker kneads it with his hands, like a baker making bread, until he obtains a smooth, shiny paste, a strand of which he pulls out and lops off, forming the individual mozzarella.” It is then typically formed into cylinder shapes or in plait. In Italy, a “rubbery” consistency is generally considered not satisfactory; the cheese is expected to be softer.
Al Hariri Group Food and Beverage Production Lines, Filling, and Packing Plants
- Plain Yogurt and pasteurized milk equipment
- Kashkaval cheese making production lines
- Butter and cream
- Mozzarella cheese
- Halloumi cheese
- White cheese
- Water Filtration and Bottling Plants
- Oil and Beverage Automatic Filling Machines
- Ice Cream Making Machines
- Olive Oil Pressing and Filling Machines 250 – 5000 kg/hr
- Fruits and Vegetables Washing and packing machines
- Medical fluids Making and Filling machines.
- Hummus Fully Automatic Making and Packing Plant
- Frozen French Fries Making Lines 250-2000 kg/hr
- and more
- Please see our online catalog of these lines here
“Since 1982, we have been a leading Manufacturer and Exporter of Food and Beverage Processing, Filling, and Packing plants.”
To provide you with the best quality products at the best price.
To be a recognized world BRAND leader and exporter of Food and Beverage Production lines
Ahmad Al-Hariri, CEOClick to download company catalog