Sahinler Rail Animal Cattle Feed Mixer Wagon
Feed Mixing Machine is specially designed for horizontal and vertical spiral system and can work with all kinds of feed and can mix without pre-cutting. Feed Mixing Machines produced at 5-6-8-10-12 m3 capacities provide solutions for feed preparation processes of all large and small scale enterprises. quality and homogeneous feed. A homogenous mixture is needed to completely meet your animal’s nutritional and physiological needs. Specially developed angled spiral blades; Alfalfa, Stalk and so on. provides for the breakdown of fibrous feedstuffs into foods.
The full capacity of the mixing chamber can be used; The double spiral system has been further developed by the SAHINLER MACHINE. Thanks to fast and high quality feed distribution system; it is ensured that a single animal feeds with as much feed as it can consume in its own potential. SAHINLER By choosing the machine feed mixer you buy a machine that is reliable, high performance, and designed for your purpose.
MACHINES; cost reduction and quality work to meet your needs in the best way to produce solutions.
HOMOGENEOUS MIXTURE GUARANTEE; EXTREMELY DESIGN AND STRONG STRUCTURE In order for a farm to be competitive, it is important to feed the animals with nutrition, technical and economical superiority.
We designed our machine, which has the ability to move on the electric and the rail, in the place where our little ones think.
Sahinler Feed Mixer Wagon Advantages
Feeding with complex mixed feed: In this feeding mode, concentrated feeds are mixed together with silage and other dry coarse feeds. Generally, in this system, feeding is done outside the shelter. This method is the preferred program because it allows the analyzed feeds to be fed at the appropriate rates and thus enables the feeds to complement each other in terms of nutrients. The advantages of this system
- Cows that need extra feed in the feeding group may provide extra feed intake and those that need less feed.
- Ensures that the appropriate rough / concentrate feed ratio is fed
- Fluctuations in milk yield and milk fat are minimized
- Facilitate feed consumption and economy.
Other advantages of this Feed Mixer Wagon nutrition system are as follows:
- Increased milk yield can be achieved: Numerous studies have shown that this system increases total milk yield by 8-10%. Researchers attribute this increase to the correction of some problems in current feeding programs. These include preventing the selection of nutrients, hiding unsavory feeds and increasing feed consumption, making the ration formulation more rational, and rationing the standard.
- Reduce the cost of feed: It is cheaper, but it is possible to make rationing at the level of economical provision of feedstuffs which can not enter the ration because of lack of taste. Feed debris is reduced. In larger farms, cheaper rations can be created with different roughage and concentrated feeds compared to yield.
- Improve milk fat ratio: Research shows that cows in feeds fed with complex mixed rations form feeds at 8 – 10 meals a day. This prevents the roughness of the acidity of the workday from fluctuating throughout the day by providing a continuous buffer effect for roughage. Thus, the rate of milk fat is 0.1-0.2%.
- Decrease in metabolic disorders is observed: If the ration is well formulated, animals are prevented from consuming more than the amount of raw feed. Disorders such as acidosis, ketosis, stomach turnover are reduced and dry matter consumption is increased, which also has a positive effect on reproductive efficiency.
- Cost of labor is reduced: If complex equipment feeding is carried out with good equipment, labor saving can be achieved 1-2 hours per day compared to other systems.
Whats is a Feed Mixer Wagon?
A mixer-wagon, or diet feeder, is a specialist agricultural machine used for accurately weighing, mixing and distributing total mixed ration (TMR) for ruminant farm animals, in particular cattle and most commonly, dairy cattle.
Trailed mixer-wagons vary in size from 5 m3 to more than 45 m3. Some self-propelled mixer-wagons may be bigger than this. Displacement varies according to ration dry matter. More water means more weight. With dry (45% DM; dry matter) rations, a 14m3 mixer-wagon such as the one pictured, may contain 3 tonnes fully loaded, or enough for about 60 Holstein cows.