VortexPlus Laser Hair Removal Machine
- Light Source 3rd Generation Xenon Laser Flash Lamp
- Light Spectrum 600nm – 1200nm
- Spectrum Focus (70%) 740nm – 810nm
- Capacity Capacity 16mm X 50mm
- Shooting Speed 0 – 4 Hz Adjustable
- Applied Cilt Tips Skin Type 5 Including All Skin Types
- Top Life 500.000 Shot
- Guaranteed Life Life 300.000 Shot
- Energy 1 – 25 Joule Adjustable
- Maximum Energy 190 Joule / Cm²
- Display 10 Inch Color Touch Screen
- Cooling Cooling System
- Heat Cooling System Cold Air Blowing
- Machine Dimensions 370mm X 940mm X 840mm
- Voltage Ac 230v – 50hz
- Maximum Power 4000 Watts
Why Should We Choose VortexPro Laser Hair Removal Machine?
- Vortex Plus is a completely renewed headpiece structure, completely renewed software, fully renewed all internal and external equipment with a world-class effective, state-of-the-art device.
- Vortex Plus is produced and sold by a deeply rooted and reliable company preferred by thousands of beauty salons throughout the country.
- Customer satisfaction is enhanced by the beauty salons that use Vortex Plus Laser Hair Removal Machine, so that beauty salons can also benefit while enjoying it.
- Vortex Plus Laser Hair Removal Machine does not generate any consumable cost (lamp, headgear, gel, razor) for 12 months.
- Vortex Plus targets and destroys the hair follicles at the moment of shot, while also eliminating the bristles on the surface and providing hair removal in the comfort of the web.
- Allows you to apply easily in every season and every skin type.
- Allows the user to do all the body hair removal in 30 minutes, not for hours without straining the user and squeezing the customer.
- Supported by training for correct use and successful results.
- We offer hygienic hair removal thanks to individual headers.
Laser Hair Removal
The process of hair removal by means of exposure to pulses of laser light that destroy the hair follicle. It had been performed experimentally for about twenty years before becoming commercially available in 1995 and 1996.
One of the first published articles describing laser hair removal was authored by the group at Massachusetts General Hospital in 1998. Laser hair removal is widely practiced in clinics, and even in homes using devices designed and priced for consumer self-treatment.
Many reviews of laser hair removal methods, safety, and efficacy have been published in the dermatology literature.