Disposable Face Mouth Nose Medical Mask with 3 Ply with Elastic Ear Loop, Breathable and Comfortable
- Rubber is attached to the masks for comfort.
- Mask is suitable for long term use for patients and visitors.
- White or blue color will be sent according to the stocks.
- The Face mask does not contain latex, PVC or DEHP materials.
- Spun bond Fabric used to make Face Mask is made from the virgin material
- Face Mask is manufactured in a clean room environment so as to keep it dust free and make it suitable for hospital use also.
- Middle layer of Filter paper with high BFE (Bacteria Filtration Efficiency)
- The layers of Spun bond fabric used for top and bottom are 20(+/-1) GSM.
- The elastic used for ear loop is specially made from imported material to keep it soft on sensitive ears of medical
professionals and keeps the skin rash free even after long duration of usage.
- Nonwoven fabric.
- Does not contain fiberglass.
- Wire tong for nose placement
- Ultrasonic stitched with round rubber.
- Flexible and soft and providing comfort to the face.
- Breathable, provides easy breathing.
- Non sterile.
- Size 17.5 cm x 9.5 cm
- Efficiency 99%+
- 50 pieces Disposable Face Mouth Nose Mask Non Woven 3 Ply with Elastic Ear Loop, Breathable and Comfortable in poly-bag
- We also offer KN95 Masks here.
- Origin: CHINA
- ECM CE and FDA Certification Available
- Minimum Order: 20,000 each
- PAYMENT TERM: Cash / Wire Transfer T/T with order
- BANK ACCOUNTS: ZIRAAT BANK IBAN TR4200 0100 2343 8654 0034 5005 SWIFT: TCZBTR2AXXX
- Company Name: YeniExpo BİLİŞİM IHR. ITH. LST ŞTİ
- If interested, please contact us at WhatsApp +90 532 667 39 89 or email [email protected]
What Can Be Done for Covid-19 and Virus Protection According to the World Health Organization?
- Avoiding close contact with infected people,
- Pay attention to hand hygiene, washing hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds; In the absence of soap and water, using alcohol-based hand antiseptics; be sure to wash hands, especially after directly contacting sick people or their surroundings,
- Avoid unprotected contact with farm or wild animals,
- If you are infected, keeping the distance, closing the mouth and nose with a disposable tissue paper while coughing and sneezing; in cases where there is no tissue paper, using the elbow, washing the hands; avoiding touching your eyes, nose, and mouth,
- Disinfect surfaces touched by infected people,
- Thorough cooking of animal foods such as meat and eggs
- Do not enter crowded places, if possible,
- Close the mouth and nose if it is necessary,
- and to use a medical mask if possible.