Disposable Face Mouth Nose Medical Non Woven Mask with 3 Ply with Elastic Ear Loop, Breathable and Comfortable
- Rubber is attached to the masks for comfort.
- Mask is suitable for long term use for patients and visitors.
- White or blue color will be sent according to the stocks.
- The Face mask does not contain latex, PVC or DEHP materials.
- Spun bond Fabric used to make Face Mask is made from the virgin material
- Face Mask is manufactured in a clean room environment so as to keep it dust free and make it suitable for hospital use also.
- Middle layer of Filter paper with high BFE (Bacteria Filtration Efficiency)
- The layers of Spun bond fabric used for top and bottom are 20 (+/-1) GSM.
- The elastic used for ear loop is specially made from imported material to keep it soft on sensitive ears of medical professionals and keeps the skin rash free even after long duration of usage.
- Non-woven fabric.
- Does not contain fiberglass.
- Wire tong for nose placement
- Ultrasonic stitched with round rubber.
- Flexible and soft and providing comfort to the face.
- Breathable, provides easy breathing.
- Non sterile Non Woven Mask.
- Size 17.5 cm x 9.5 cm
- Efficiency 99%+
Non Woven Mask Packing:
- 50x Non Woven Mask pieces per box
- 40x Boxes per Carton
- We also offer KN95 Masks here.
- Origin: Turkey
- ECM CE and FDA Certification Available
- Minimum Order: 100,000 Non Woven Mask each
- PAYMENT TERM: Cash / Wire Transfer T/T with order
- BANK ACCOUNTS (US$): ZIRAAT BANK IBAN TR4200 0100 2343 8654 0034 5005
- SWIFT: TCZBTR2AXXX
- Company Name: YeniExpo BİLİŞİM IHR. ITH. LST ŞTİ
- If interested, please contact us at WhatsApp https://wa.me/905326673989
What Can Be Done for Covid-19 and Virus Protection According to the World Health Organization?
- Avoiding close contact with infected people,
- Pay attention to hand hygiene, washing hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds;
- In the absence of soap and water, using alcohol-based hand antiseptics; be sure to wash hands, especially after directly contacting sick people or their surroundings,
- Avoid unprotected contact with farm or wild animals,
- If you are infected, keeping the distance, closing the mouth and nose with a disposable tissue paper while coughing and sneezing;
- in cases where there is no tissue paper, using the elbow, washing the hands; avoiding touching your eyes, nose, and mouth,
- Disinfect surfaces touched by infected people,
- Thorough cooking of animal foods such as meat and eggs
- Do not enter crowded places, if possible,
- Close the mouth and nose if it is necessary,
- and to use a medical mask if possible.
In community and home settings, the use of Non Woven Mask and respirators generally are not recommended, with other measures preferred such as avoiding close contact, maintaining good hand hygiene, and wearing cloth face coverings.
Non Woven Mask are popularly worn by the general public all year round in East Asian countries like China, Japan, South Korea and Taiwan to reduce the chance of spreading airborne diseases to others, and to prevent the breathing in of airborne dust particles created by air pollution.
Surgical masks provide some protection against the spread of diseases, and improvised masks provide about half as much protection.
More recently, due to the rising issue of smog in South and Southeast Asia, surgical masks and air filtering face masks are now frequently used in major cities in India, Nepal and Thailand when air quality deteriorates to toxic levels.
Additionally, face masks are used in Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore during the Southeast Asian haze season.
Air filtering surgical-style masks are quite popular across Asia and as a result, many companies have released masks that not only prevent the breathing in of airborne dust particles but are also fashionable.
Additionally, surgical masks have become a fashion statement, particularly in contemporary East Asian culture bolstered by its popularity in Japanese and Korean pop culture which have a big impact on East Asian youth culture.