Levana Vitamin C Serum Skin Care Treatment – 30ml for Brighter Skin
Experts say to go with a vitamin C serum—because it really works. “Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that fights fine lines by stimulating collagen, brightens your complexion by blocking excess pigment creation, and protects your skin from damaging free radical and other environmental stressors,” says Dr. Michelle Henry, clinical instructor of dermatology at Weill Cornell Medical College.
Want brighter, tighter, and, overall better-looking skin? There’s an ingredient for that: Vitamin C. The powerhouse ingredient is a potent antioxidant that helps reduce skin inflammation, irregular pigmentation, and promotes healthy collagen production, explains Joshua Zeichner, the director of cosmetic and clinical research at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York City.
1. Treats dark circles around the eyes and lips
2. Removes pimples and blackheads
3. Nourishes skin cells with natural vitamin C
4. Treats face wrinkles and rejuvenates skin cells around the eyes and lips
5. Repels dead skin cells
6. Treats Melasma and freckles, giving the skin a glow and shine
- Massage the skin thoroughly before application using fingertips or a Dermaroller, in order to stimulate the cells to absorb the serum
- Apply two hours before going to bed, leave on skin overnight,
- then wash skin with warm water
- The serum is used at night.
- Do not expose the skin to the sun after application when used during the day
- Prevent contact with eyes and eyelashes.
- Rinse eyes thoroughly with water in case of serum leakage