Leg Curl Machine Features:
- The machine will allow users to do exercises for the hind leg muscles.
- The machine have 2 pieces of water slides and 2 phone holder slots.
- 1 roller-shaped cushion and knee support cushion at the angle to run the user’s hind limb muscles.
- Support handles on the knee-rest cushion.
- The foot rest cushion attached to the pulley and move up and down.
- Human figured diagrams showing how the movement is done on the machine.
- The end points of the parts of the machine are closed and there will be no sharp corners to damage the user.
- Machine metal profiles 3 mm thick.
- The weight of the machine covered with rigid plastic covers which are aesthetic appearance of the weight blocks on both sides and safe for both a nice image and users.
- Machine covers consist of black and green colors.
- A polyurethane-molded sponge system designed to grip the body in order to ensure a balanced operation of the users should be used.
- There are 4 cushions on the machine. All cushions are secured to a metal platform.
- When the user is working on the machine, the cylindrical cushion corresponding to his legs have 5-level adjustment pin.
- The seams on the cushion of the machine are of different color in terms of aesthetic appearance.
- In the weight block of the machine, a total weight of at least 109 kg weight, weight increases up to 24 kg, 4 kg each, 24 kg after 5 kg should be carried out in intervals.
- It should be noted how many kg of machine weight.
- The weight block of the machine is closed on both sides and there must be an open area of at least 6 cm in the front for weight changes.
- The Leg Curl Machine will have a three-layered sweat, sulphide, bacterium resistant double layer stitching and a suitable flooring system with maximum density.
- The metal profiles of the machine is painted by electrostatic method and double-polished.
- 4 feet in contact with the machine, these feet will have high density plastic shoes in order not to damage the floor.
- All rollers shall be manufactured in a way to prevent the cable system from coming out.
- Screws on the machine should be closed with special screw caps and provide an aesthetic image.
- The weight pin will be fixed with a flexible material that prevents it from disappearing from the machine.
- The Leg Curl Machine will work with the cable system. The cable system shall consist of 7 separate steel cables with a minimum thickness of 6 mm and shall have a minimum of 19 pieces of steel wire.
- Leg Curl Machine dimensions must be at least 1580 * 1050 * 1500 mm (LxWxH).
- The total weight of the machine must be at least 220 kg.
- 2-year warranty against mechanical failures.
- 10 years spare parts is guaranteed.
The Leg Curl Machine, also known as the hamstring curl, is an isolation exercise that targets the hamstring muscles. The exercise involves flexing the lower leg against resistance towards the buttocks. There are three types of leg curls. There are seated leg curls, laying leg curls, and standing leg curls.
Other exercises that can be used to strengthen the hamstrings are the glute-ham raise and the deadlift.
Leg Curl Machine Specifications:
- 2 Year Guaranteed For Professional Use
- Thickness: 3 Mm
- Weight: 224 Kg
- Weight Stack: 100 Kg
- Product Dimension: 1580*1050*1500 Mm
- Electrostatic Painting Used In Frame
- Ergonomic Special Design Seat
More products from this supplier: