The Decline Bench Press is an upper-body weight training exercise in which the trainee presses a weight upwards while lying on a weight training bench. The exercise uses the pectoralis major, the anterior deltoids, and the triceps, among other stabilizing muscles. A barbell is generally used to hold the weight, but a pair of dumbbells can also be used
The barbell bench press is one of three lifts in the sport of powerlifting alongside the deadlift and squat, and is the only lift in the sport of Paralympic powerlifting. It is also used extensively in weight training, bodybuilding, and other types of training to develop the chest muscles.
The person performing the exercise lies on their back on a bench with a barbell grasped in both hands. They lower the barbell to chest level, then press the barbell upwards, extending the arms until the elbows are locked out. This is one repetition (rep).
Powerlifting: Take position on a flat bench with body weight resting on buttocks and upper traps having an arched back and feet driven into the floor. Movement requires the weight to be taken at full arms’ length, lowered to upper torso, paused, and then lifted to starting position.
Decline Bench Press Features:
- The Decline Bench Press will allow users to perform exercises for Pectoralis muscles.
- Oval metal construction profiles 3 mm thick.
- Polyurethane molded sponge system designed to grip the body in order to ensure the balanced operation of the users should be used.
- 2 steps of the bar hanging strap to ensure safe movement of the stand.
- 6 cushions in the stand. Plastic housing between the cushions and the profile.
- The plate carrying capacity: 300 kg.
- In order to get support at the end of the stand, there is a holding device between the footrests.
- The end points of the parts of the stand are closed and there will not be sharp corners to damage the user.
- The weight plate attachment positions of the stand 3 pieces long.
- 8 pieces of olympic gauge hanger to store the plate on the stand.
- The tripod will have a flooring system suitable for use with a maximum density of at least 3-layer sweat, sulfur, bacteria-resistant double-layer stitching.
- Metal profile is painted by electrostatic method and double-polished and baked.
- There is 6 feet in contact with the floor, which will have high density plastic shoes in order not to damage the floor.
- There is a non-skid foot press made of rubber material under the head rest cushion.
- The dimensions of the Decline Bench Press is 2080 * 1300 * 1250 mm (BxExY).
- The total weight of the Decline Bench Press is 75 kg.
- 2-year warranty against mechanical failures.
- 10 years spare parts is guaranteed.
- 2 Year Guaranteed For Professional Use
- Thickness: 3 Mm
- Weight: 75 Kg
- Product Dimension: 2080*1300*1250 Mm
- Electrostatic Painting Used In Frame
- Ergonomic Special Design Seat
More products from this supplier: