Chest Press Machine Features:
- The Chest Press Machine will allow users to perform exercises for Pectorals (chest) muscles.
- There is a human figured diagrams showing how the movement is done on the machine.
- The end points of the parts of the machine are closed and there will be no sharp corners to damage the user.
- Machine metal profiles is at least 3 mm thick.
- The machine have a three-layered sweat, sulphide, bacterium resistant double layer stitching and a suitable flooring system with maximum density.
- A polyurethane-molded sponge system designed to grip the body in order to ensure a balanced operation of the users should be used.
- There is 2 mattresses on the machine.
- Machine holding handles are made of aluminum with rubber coating and closures.
- In the weight block of the machine, the total weight is 100 (one hundred) kg.
- The Chest Press Machine weight block closed with a metal cover on both sides.
- The metal profiles of the machine is painted by electrostatic method and double-polished.
- 4 feet for the machine. These feet will have high density plastic shoes in order not to damage the floor.
- Seat is adjustable according to the user size.
- Cable system: Consist of 7 separate steel cables with a minimum thickness of 6 mm and a minimum of 19 pieces of steel wire.
- Machine dimensions: 1320 * 1300 * 1620 mm (BxExY).
- The total weight of the machine must be at least 214 kg.
- 2 years warranty against mechanical failures other than error.
- Spare parts available for 10 years.
- 2 Year Guaranteed For Professional Use
- Thickness: 3mm
- Weight: 214 Kg
- Weight Stack: 100 Kg
- Dimension: 1320*1300*1620 Mm
- Electrostatic Painted Frame
- Ergonomic Special Design Seat
More products from this supplier: