- Pasteurizers are fully hygienic and manufactured based on meals know-how. Pasteurization methods are used within the fruit juice and milk industries.
- It is used within the pasteurization of vegetables and fruit, juices and concentrates, Milk and Dairy merchandise.
- The product is heated between 65°C and 132°C with the intention to eradicate all microorganisms.
- The heating course of takes place within the type of heating a product with water with steam.
- Pasteurization methods are produced in three differing kinds similar to multi-tube warmth exchanger, tube and plate warmth exchanger.
- The machine tubular heater and tubing tubes are made of top of the range 316 stainless-steel, whereas the non-contact surfaces are made of top of the range 304 stainless-steel.
- Fruit juice pasteurization unit is manufactured with completely different options, sizes and capacities.