- Tomato Paste Milk Processing Equipment / Tube Orange Juice Pasteurizer
- The product is fed to the Pasteurization unit the place it’s heated via sizzling water circulating within the jackets and into the tubes.
- An auxiliary unit consisting of a steam/water warmth exchanger that produces sizzling water at a temperature managed by an digital regulator.
- Hot water obtained in the course of the pasteurization stage is used to warmth the product.
- Then, the product is transferred to the set up part consisting of welded pipes and bends of applicable diameter to acquire a holding time of 15 seconds.
- After pasteurization and after the storage interval the product is distributed to sizzling filling, whereas the deflector valve determines the recycling of the product to the feed tank if the filling is interrupted or if the pasteurization temperature is just not reached.
- All washing, rinsing, emptying and pasteurization are carried out robotically with handbook choice
- Main construction is fabricated from stainless-steel 304 or 316L
- Thorough sterilization, low vitality consumption
- Sterilization is steady and operation is easy
- Independent management cupboard, HMI PLC management
- Could with aseptic filling machine perform CIP and SIP concurrently