Selet Farming Meat and Meat Products
- Selet, which makes all of its production in its own facilities, feeds the animals that it grows in the fattening farms in the most natural way in healthy conditions appropriate to their development. The sections of animals, whose development and health status are monitored daily by the zootechnicians and veterinarians, are presented to the consumers in hygienic conditions by using Islamic methods.
- Selet, who knows that the quality of red meat depends not only on cutting and processing, but also on the animal grown and the animal’s eating, keeps control of every stage of meat production for this purpose. Seletar; provides reliable products to its customers with its food controls made in agriculture, cold chain and all stages of production.
- The Fattening Plant has an annual capacity of 5,000 small cattle and 6,000 bovine animals. Animals fed by the natural feeds produced by Selet are constantly kept under veterinary supervision.
- The facility is 22.820 square meters semi-open and closed.
- Selet grows fodder crops on 2 million m² land that can be irrigated with drip and sprinkler system. In this area, which is in the same location as the fattening farm, feed and slab plants are produced by advanced irrigation techniques under the supervision of agricultural engineers. Grown forage crops are processed and processed in Selet’s facilities. This natural farming stage is the one that gives the taste of the flesh of the animals fed with these feeds which are produced in the most natural way in Selet.