Engur Raw Honey Virgin Cream Healthy ORGANIC Natural 470 GR
- An expectorant.
- Cleans the lung and is good for lung wounds.
- Cleans the liver and chest area.
- Cleans the urinary tract.
- Good for cardiovascular diseases.
- Calms the nerves. It strengthens the mind.
- Good for colds and flu.
- When warm water added to honey and consumed, it relieves abdominal pain.
- Increases the eyesight.
- When honey is applied to the hair, it softens, nourishes and lengthens the hair. It gives brightness and vitality.
- Effective in lowering cholesterol.
- Since organic honey mixes quickly into the blood, it balances sugar and is good for diabetes.
Where is it Taken from?
It is taken from Sivas and from the rural sides located above an altitude of 2000, TOZANLI Plateau has a natural and organic region with a lot of endemic plants with high flora, no cultivation land, no agricultural spraying that does not pass asphalt, generally consisting of thousands of wild flowers, mainly thyme and keven.
Honey is a food that can be consumed in its raw form taken from the hive. But shortly after the honey is obtained from the hive, it solidifies, ie it crystallizes. In fact, this is a completely natural phenomenon and honey can also be consumed in its crystallized form.