Engur Propolis Healthy ORGANIC Natural For Kids 20, 30 ML
- Contains antibiotic effect.
- Prevents tooth decay and plaques and helps whiten teeth.
- Good for gum diseases, digestive system diseases, good for rhinitis diseases.
- Provides quick healing of wounds.
- Prevents the growth of cancerous cells in our body.
- Removes inflammations in the human body.
- Can be used with royal jelly against ulcers and gastritis.
- Prevents fungi and hard-to-kill viruses and bacteria varieties.
- As today’s scientists say, it covers the wound in the human body, cuts off its contact with air and neutralizes it.
Where is it Taken from?
It is taken from Sivas and from the rural sides located above an altitude of 2000, TOZANLI Plateau has a natural and organic region with a lot of endemic plants with high flora, no cultivation land, no agricultural spraying that does not pass asphalt, generally consisting of thousands of wild flowers, mainly thyme and keven.
Propolis; It is an anti-bacterial, candidate and resinous bee product that bees collect from plant buds and close the hive entrance hole, cracks and fractures.
The bees propolis is usable in cleaning the hive. Therefore, the inside of the hive is sterile like operating room. It does not accept bacteria and viruses just like honey. Propolis is a natural antibiotic.
Our plateaus are 10 km away from the settlement and the asphalt.
How to Use?
- Children 1-2 years old – 5 drops a day recommended
- Children 2-4 years old – take 10 drops a day recommended
- Children above 4 years old and adults – take 20 drops a day recommended
You can drink organic water-based propolis by dropping it into beverages such as milk, fruit juice and water, or you can directly consume it. Shake the bottle well before usage.
Propolis 30 ml