Engur Honey Vinegar Healthy ORGANIC Natural 500 ML
- Provides many benefits for the brain and nervous system.
- Has positive effects on the stomach, intestines and digestive system. It is effective for the relief of stomach cramps.
- Has the feature of refreshing the skin.
- Good for seasonal allergies such as allergic rhinitis.
- Contributes to weight loss and slimming.
- Opens the veins and regulates the blood circulation.
- Relieves sore throats. When applied as a mist, it is good for hoarseness If a little honey vinegar is put into hot water and its steam is inhaled, it contributes to the opening of the sinuses.
- Regulates high blood pressure by helping to eliminate excess salt accumulated in the body. Honey vinegar and lemon mix can also be helpful in lowering blood pressure.
- Contains B1, B2 vitamins and natural acids in honey vinegar contribute to lowering high cholesterol.
Where is it Taken from?
It is taken from Sivas and from the rural sides located above an altitude of 2000, TOZANLI Plateau has a natural and organic region with a lot of endemic plants with high flora, no cultivation land, no agricultural spraying that does not pass asphalt, generally consisting of thousands of wild flowers, mainly thyme and keven.
Our organic certified honey vinegar is produced by natural fermentation of water and organic flower honey produced in Tozanlı plateau, which is fermented for 30 days, is a full healing store. NO ODOR IN THE MOUTH
How to use?
Take a quarter glass of vinegar per day or can be taken mixed with water