Engur Chestnut Honey Healthy ORGANIC Natural 470,250 GR
- Strengthens our immune system, thus increasing the body’s resistance to many diseases.
- Used as a quick solution to problems such as flu, cold and A.R.V.I., which we can call winter diseases.
- Provides the cessation of the endless cough and shows an expectorant effect.
- Since it has strong antioxidant features, it enables germs to get away from the body and cleans the body.
- Thanks to this feature, it is known that it is good not only for throat infections but also for urinary tract infections.
- Since it can regulate blood sugar, it is known to be a supportive material during the diets when consumed in moderation.
- Chestnut honey keeps you full (stuffed) longer.
- Thanks to its antioxidant features, it also supports skin and hair health.
- When consumed regularly and in moderation, it cleanses the skin, eliminates blackheads and pimples.
- Since it affects the digestive system positively, it is known to facilitate digestion and to eliminate stomach pain and cramps.
Where is it Taken from?
It is taken from Sivas and from the rural sides located above an altitude of 2000, TOZANLI Plateau has a natural and organic region with a lot of endemic plants with high flora, no cultivation land, no agricultural spraying that does not pass asphalt, generally consisting of thousands of wild flowers, mainly thyme and keven.
Chestnut honey, which you can easily distinguish from flower honey thanks to its darker color and thick consistency, is found in places where the chestnut trees are almost like a forest, such as Kastamonu, Artvin, Ardahan and Rize where the Black Sea climate prevails. It can be easily distinguished by its slightly bitter taste and its unique odor.