Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Cold production obtained exclusively from olives harvested from the finest groves in Turkey.
- First cold press. This extra virgin olive oil is the quintessential everyday oil which is well balanced between fruit and spice.
- Perfect for roasting baking dressing and marinades.
- This product has been tested for both quality and authenticity according to the International olive Council (IOC) standards.
- Crushed form non GMO native olives.
- Acidity: <0.8%
- A fresh taste to enhance your everyday cooking.
Custom Packaging Available:
- Bottled in Clear or Dark Glass or BPA-free Plastic Bottles
- Bottle sizes available: 250ml 8oz, 500ml 16oz, 750ml 24oz, 1 liter 32oz
- Packaged in Tin Metal Cans
- Can sizes available: 500ml, 1 Liter, 3 Liter, 4 Liter, 5 Liters, 16 liter
- Bulk Packaging also available in Barrels or Balloons up to 20 Tons in a shipping containers.
- Custom packaging and labeling available
- All olive oil is best when consumed within 2-3 years.
- Close container tight and store away from other smells, heat, and light.
- Natural sediment may occur.
- Extra virgin olive oil with less than 0.8% acidity
Grades of Olive Oil Available:
Virgin olive oils are the oils obtained from the fruit of the olive tree solely by mechanical or other physical means under conditions, particularly thermal conditions, that do not lead to alterations in the oil, and which have not undergone any treatment other than washing, decantation, centrifugation and filtration.
Virgin olive oils fit for human consumption is determined by free acidity content, expressed as oleic acid plus other characteristics of which correspond to those fixed for this category in this standard.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil:
‘Extra’ is the highest grade for olive oil and is the most versatile due to the broad range of flavor profiles you can find. Virgin oil may be called ‘extra’ if it has less than 0.8% free oleic acid, and if it exhibits superior taste and aroma, and is an unrefined oil. Thus, the ‘extra’ in extra virgin olive oil means ‘premium’ or simply, ‘the best’ and the healthiest.
Virgin Olive Oil:
Virgin olive oil has a slightly higher level of oleic acid of not more than 2 grams per 100 grams and slightly less intense flavor than extra virgin olive oil and is made in a similar process. Virgin olive oil is rare but provides a good flavor profile for sautéing, roasting and grilling.
Ordinary virgin olive oil:
Oleic acid, of not more than 3.3 grams per 100 grams
Also known as a ‘regular’ olive oil, which is typically a blend of virgin olive oil and refined olive oil, meaning that heat and/or chemicals are used in the process of extracting oil and removing flaws from the fruit. Olive oil contains less than 1% of oleic acid and is a household all-purpose cooking oil used commonly for grilling and baking.
Olive Pomace Oil:
Olive pomace oil is a lesser quality of olive oil, graded from a blend of refined pomace oil and virgin olive oil used for frying and consumption in foods. Its mild taste is the result of a refining process made with chemicals.
Refined olive oil is olive oil obtained from refining virgin olive oils that have a high acidity level to eliminated organoleptic defects that are found. It is equivocal to olive oil and is generally tasteless, colorless, and has no odor.
Nutrient composition of extra virgin olive oil
The composition of olive oil varies with the cultivar, altitude, time of harvest and extraction process. It consists mainly of oleic acid (up to 83%), with smaller amounts of other fatty acids including linoleic acid (up to 21%) and palmitic acid (up to 20%). Extra virgin olive oil is required to have no more than 0.8% free acidity and is considered to have favorable flavor characteristics.
- Extra virgin olive oil is fairly nutritious.
- It contains modest amounts of vitamins E and K and plenty of beneficial fatty acids.
- One tablespoon (13.5 grams) of olive oil contains the following:
- Saturated fat: 14%
- Monounsaturated fat: 73% (mostly oleic acid)
- Vitamin E: 13% of the Daily Value (DV)
Olive Oil Nutritional Facts:
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (15 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: 33|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||120|
|Total Fat||14 g||21%|
|Saturated Fat||2 g||9%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||10 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|Not a significant source of dietary fiber, sugar, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, or iron.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Being a net exporter of olive oil, Turkey supplies the variety of olive oil to a wide range of countries including major producer countries that either consume or re-export Turkish olive oil.
Turkish olive oil is demanded from every part of the world and there are more than hundred countries that have experienced the excellent taste and fragrance of Turkish olive oil such as the EU, the USA, China, Saudi Arabia, Japan, South Korea, Philippines, Australia and the Russian Federation.
Turkey’s organic olive and olive oil exports are also rising in parallel with the healthier consumption trends in the world.
Olive oil is a liquid fat obtained from olives (the fruit of Olea europaea; family Oleaceae), a traditional tree crop of the Mediterranean Basin, produced by pressing whole olives and extracting the oil. Olive oil is the most common vegetable oil. It is commonly used in cooking, for frying foods or as a salad dressing.
It is also used in cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, and soaps, and as a fuel for traditional oil lamps, and has additional uses in some religions. There is limited evidence of its possible health benefits.
The olive is one of three core food plants in Mediterranean cuisine; the other two are wheat and grapes. Olive trees have been grown around the Mediterranean since the 8th millennium BC.
The top five producers of olive oil by volume are Spain, Morocco, Turkey, Greece, and Italy. However, per capita national consumption is highest in Greece, followed by Spain and Italy.
- Why Extra Virgin Olive Oil Is the Healthiest Fat on Earth
- Olive Oil and Table Olives Exports from Turkey Exceeding US$300 Million Annually
- TRADE STANDARD APPLYING TO OLIVE OILS AND OLIVE-POMACE OILS
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil Recipes
Cold Pressed Olive Oil
Producing Olive Oil Since 1885
First cold press. This extra virgin olive oil is the quintessential everyday oil which is well balanced between fruit and spice.
Cold production obtained exclusively from olives harvested from the finest non-GMO Olive groves in Turkey.
Prodcued with love
Olive freshly picked and processed in the highest quality standards
Our olive oil business goes back several generations. We started in 1885 and progressed to use the latest olive oil extraction technology of today.More about us
Our olive oil is produced using the latest cold press extraction technology and press equipment.
“Extra Virgin Olive Oil is the Healthiest Fat Oil on earth according to many health studies.”
Producing the Best Olive Oil. You will need to taste to judge for yourself.
The Golden Extra Virgin Olive Oil as it is coming out of the centrifugal separator.
Do you want High Quality & Tasty Olive Oil?
Search no further.