General Mobile GM 9 Pro SmartPhone 4K 12+8 MP LTE / GSM / UMTS
- Perfect design with a sleek texture, metal frame and ergonomic lines.
- The most durable glass we have used on a smartphone to date: Gorilla Glass 5
- Gorilla Glass, the most advanced glass technology; is more durable, more scratch-resistant and more impact-resistant.
- Reinforced body with an aluminum frame: The aluminum frame of GM 9 Pro with its perfectly matching color, completes the glass surface with an aesthetic look.
- The tip of your finger becomes a secure password with the fingerprint sensor.
- A wide color range for the best image quality: The best color experience with Dolby Vision and AMOLED screen. With its wide color range, AMOLED screen provides more vivid images than ever.
- Perfect image quality with Dolby Vision HDR: With Dolby Vision HDR, you get the best level of contrast human eye can perceive. Better viewing experience in any environment. With a wide color palette, the most “true” colors that a smart phone offers today.
- More Powerful Processor: High performance and longer life cycle with the most advanced processor architecture. Up to 45% higher processor performance with A72 Kryo architecture.
- Gaming: Extraordinary performance even in the most demanding games. The highest performing games with the sharpest graphics are now more exciting than ever. Feel the power of the Snapdragon processor with the latest version of Android.
- Battery: Your best friend throughout the day with a high battery capacity. Feel the comfort of uninterrupted videos, games and music. Uninterrupted video viewing experience up to 20 hours with 3800 mAh battery.
- Sound: Be inside the entertainment with the most realistic sound experience. Three-dimensional audio experience while watching movies or listening to music with Dolby Atmos and dual speakers.
- Auto HDR: Thanks to its excellent artificial intelligence, HDR scenes are automatically detected. Captures all the details even in the most challenging lighting conditions.
- Stabilization: Stable videos with a powerful processor and image stabilization technology that eliminates shaking.
- Portrait Mode: Thanks to its dual camera, it brings your subject to the forefront with a sharp focus and background blur. Besides, you can take beautiful portrait photos with both front and rear cameras.
- 4K Videos: Shoot 4K Videos with Just One Click and with the Best Video Shooting Experience.
Fast Motion. Up to x15 faster
- Slow Motion: 120 FPS
- Natural Colors: Top-of-the-line (Sony IMX363) camera sensor for capturing all the colors in the nature.
- Auto Focus: Capture even the most fast-moving subjects clearly with its fast auto focus.
- Wide Selfie: Fit all your friends into the screen up to 150 degrees in your crowded selfies.
- Face Beautifying: With face beautifying technology, every photo will become a work of art.
- Designed by Google: Android One brings the latest AI powered innovations and security protections to the new General Mobile GM 9 Pro.
- Smart: Android One phones work smarter for you. They’re first in line for Google Software innovations, like smarter batteries that last longer by adjusting to your needs.
- Secure: No one keeps your data safer. You can rest easy with monthly security software updates and Google Play Protect built in.
- Easy to us: Everything you want. Nothing you don’t.
- When high quality hardware meets Google’s easy-to-use software, you get a simply amazing phone experience.
Display size: 6.0 inches
Resolution: 1080 x 2160 pixels
Pixel density: 402 ppi
Screen-to-body ratio: 77.19 %
Oleophobic coating, Scratch-resistant glass (Corning Gorilla Glass 5), Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor
CAMERAS: The best video and photo shooting experience with bigger pixels, bigger sensor, F1.8 aperture and image stabilization (EIS).
Rear: Dual camera
Main camera: 12 megapixels
Hardware Features: Phase detection autofocus
Specifications: Aperture size: F1.8; Sensor size: 1/2.55″; Pixel size: 1.4 μm
Second camera: 8 megapixels
Specifications: Aperture size: F2.0
Flash: Dual LED
Video recording: 3840×2160 (4K UHD)
Features: Digital image stabilization, Video calling, Video sharing
Front Camera: 8 megapixels
Features: Wide Angle
Dimensions: 6.26 x 2.98 x 0.31 inches (159 x 75.8 x 7.9 mm)
Weight: 6.17 oz (175 g) the average is 6 oz (172 g)
Biometrics: Fingerprint (touch)
Colors: Gold, Gray, Silver
HARDWARE & PERFORMANCE
System chip: Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 SDM660
Processor: Octa-core, 2200 MHz, Kryo 260, 64-bit, 14 nm
GPU: Adreno 512
RAM: 4 GB
Internal storage: 64 GB
Storage expansion: up to 256 GB
OS: Android (8.1 Oreo)
Capacity: 3800 mAh
LTE (FDD): Bands 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20
LTE (TDD): Bands 38, 40
UMTS: 850, 900, 1900, 2100 MHz
GSM: 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
Data: LTE-A Cat 7 (300/100 Mbit/s), HSPA, UMTS
Wi-Fi: 802.11 a, b, g, n, ac
USB: USB 3.0
Connector: USB Type-C (reversible)
Features: Mass storage device
Location: GPS, A-GPS, Glonass, Galileo, BeiDou
Other: VoIP, Tethering, Computer sync, OTA sync
Notifications: Haptic feedback, Music ringtones, Vibration
Other features: Voice dialing, Voice commands, Voice recording
Screen mirroring: Wireless screen share
Speakers: Earpiece, Multiple speakers
Headphones connector: 3.5mm