400 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel Schneider German Reliable Epic Power Design
- Schneider Smart Solar 400 Watt Daylight Panel provides you with the maximum energy in its class.
- Works efficiently even in cloudy weather and charges your battery quickly with a high current difference.
- The product is sent to you tested by our factory and technical team.
- It is designed to be maintenance-free and to operate with high efficiency from direct sunlight.
- It is under the Company Assurance and Warranty for 25 Years.
- Mono Crystalline
- Tempered Glass
- 25 years Warranty.
- Anti-reflective and anti-soiling surface power.
- Loss from dirt and dust.
- Excellent mechanical load resistance.
- PID Resistant,High salt and ammonia resistance.
- Made in Germany
- Model : PNL-400
- Cell Type : Perc Monocrystalline
- Maximum Power : 400 W
- Maximum Power Voltage: 41.69V
- Maximum Power Current: 9.60A
- Open Circuit Voltage Voc : 48.96V
- Short Circuit Current Isc: 10,11A
- Maximum System Voltage: 1000VDC
- Weight : 22 kg
- Size : 1984x1007x40
- Warranty Period: 25 Years
- Origin : Germany
- Enhanced cell performance and long service life guarantee using multi-layered sheet laminations
- No hot-spot heating guaranteed, EL tested solar modules
- Minimum power drops caused by shade with Bypass diodes
- Excellent performance in low-light environments
- Heat dissipation using TPT back sheet for smooth performance over extended period of time
- Guaranteed positive output tolerance (0-3%); withstands high winds (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa)
- Extended outdoor use with a typical lifespan of decades using a corrosion-resistant aluminum frame
- Anti-reflective, high transparency, low iron-tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance
- IP65 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low-pressure water jets
- Use it for many different applications
- Compatible with ground mounting
- On-grid and off-grid inverters compatibility
- Back of the panel has pre-drilled holes which allow for fast mounting and securing
- Grounding pre-drilled holes are included
- Compatible with a variety of mounting systems such as Z-Brackets, Pole Mounts and Tilt Mounts
What is a Solar Panel?
A solar panel, or photo-voltaic (PV) module, is an assembly of photo-voltaic cells mounted in a framework for installation. Solar panels use sunlight as a source of energy to generate direct current electricity. A collection of PV modules is called a PV panel, and a system of panels is an array. Arrays of a photovoltaic system supply solar electricity to electrical equipment.